Craig Johnson possible time travel or teleportation experiment machine

jiangnanah

THAT is my third favorite story online. The first is the neighbor of the Short-Wave Radio Time Traveler. The second is the kid that shocked himself with the end of a plug for an Atari and time traveled. And then this one. It seems that at least the writer completely believes the story
Is there a schematic.Is this true?

Treversal

Is there a schematic.Is this true?
For the radio story I had a ton of details but I trusted that Anomalies would keep them safe. I talked to the author of the story at great length in private messaging. But when Anomalies disappeared so did that data. As for the paper clip story the only info I could find is the same as is posted here. And the kid that had the time travel story also gave me a lot of details in messages at Anomalies and those too, are now gone. I do not recall if it was the end of a transformer for an Atari, or Coleco or PS, etc. But there shouldn`t be too many volts or difference in volts coming out of any of them. Did he have it between his teeth, between his lips, in his mouth -I don`t recall. Anyway - his story was like this - his mother came home from shopping with bags, said something to him and went into the kitchen -he was setting up his video game system and plugged it into the wall with the end in his mouth and he got a shock. Then his mother got back from shopping with bags, said something to him and walked into the kitchen. He joined Anomalies to see if other people had similar experiences.

Treversal

I am reminded of an old question I had - could you trick time travel?

If superluminal or FTL travel is time travel can it be a local event with different physics?

Is Cherenkov Radiation actually time travel locally in that environment?

Yes, from our POV those events are happening at sub-ftl speeds (*CN?) but in that environment they are happening at FTL speeds.

If, so......?

jiangnanah

Because the earth revolves around the sun every year, the position of the earth's revolution is different every day. If there is a time machine to change history, we can only go back to one day of the previous year.

NaturalPhilosopher

If superluminal or FTL travel is time travel can it be a local event with different physics?

Yes, from our POV those events are happening at sub-ftl speeds (*CN?) but in that environment they are happening at FTL speeds.

If, so......?

truth is all nuclear radiation half lives are time traveling particles. Whenever radiation is occurring, the nucleus changed instantly but the particles get stuck in slowed time and slowly come out.

this is why radiation half lives change with solar activity(well documented).

Last edited:

NaturalPhilosopher

If, so......?
phase velocities aren't real velocities. Just relationships of timing between two things.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
truth is all nuclear radiation half lives are time traveling particles. Whenever radiation is occurring, the nucleus changed instantly but the particles get stuck in slowed time and slowly come out.

this is why radiation half lives change with solar activity(well documented).

The general narrative is that high velocity particles cause nuclei to split releasing more particles causing other nuclei to split. But the half lives are governed by the nuclear weak force. The nuclear weak force will cause atomic bonds to switch from attractive to repulsive. Thus releasing energy. If those atomic bonds are aligned with time then it does seem feasible that breaking them would have a reverse effect on the arrow of time. Controlling the nuclear weak force may give us control over time.

NaturalPhilosopher

The general narrative is that high velocity particles cause nuclei to split releasing more particles causing other nuclei to split. But the half lives are governed by the nuclear weak force. The nuclear weak force will cause atomic bonds to switch from attractive to repulsive. Thus releasing energy. If those atomic bonds are aligned with time then it does seem feasible that breaking them would have a reverse effect on the arrow of time. Controlling the nuclear weak force may give us control over time.
strong force.

interesting how there's an asymmetry of how electrons interact and how protons interact.
electrons repel except in unusual situations like cooper pairing(doesn't always happen)
protons in every case, stick together when close enough.

why the asymmetry of charge behavior?
what makes protons think they're so special?

Last edited:

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
strong force.

interesting how there's an asymmetry of how electrons interact and how protons interact.
electrons repel except in unusual situations like cooper pairing(doesn't always happen)
protons in every case, stick together when close enough.

why the asymmetry of charge behavior?
what makes protons think they're so special?

This isn't widely known but in order for the electron to exist in 3D space it would need to have 3 spin axes. Same goes for the proton. So there is room for an independent force to exist on each axis. Each axis is at right angles to the other two. Thus making each independent force totally isolated from the effects of the other two axes. The asymmetry of charge can be explained by showing that attraction of like charges occurs from one of the two other axes. Most likely the nuclear force. Since that force is a short range force, the electroweak force likely takes part in weakening or reversing the direction of a charge. Thus permitting the charges to get close enough to allow the nuclear force to take over. Both the nuclear weak force and the electroweak force allow for conservation laws to be broken. Time, charge, and parity laws are violated. I pointed out before that the Intermediate Axis Theorem shows the exact mechanism of how both the nuclear weak force and the electroweak force operate. I would be willing to bet that the nuclear weak force is actually masquerading as the Intermediate Axis Theorem. I found an old favorite of mine that I showed you a long time ago. It's the Tippe Top. It definitely falls under the category of the Intermediate Axis Theorem. It appears that the rigid body of the spinning top disassociates itself from its angular momentum and flips over allowing its heavy side to orient itself in the upward position. If you pay attention you will notice that the spinning top actually changes its spin direction as it flips.