Craig Johnson possible time travel or teleportation experiment machine

Treversal

Because the earth revolves around the sun every year, the position of the earth's revolution is different every day. If there is a time machine to change history, we can only go back to one day of the previous year.
What if the earth is stationary and space is moving?

Credit: Scotty`s equation for transwarp beaming

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
what causes IAT?
any ideas?

I probably spent months trying to figure that out. All I can do is accept the observed behavior as fact that it does happen. In radioactive decay it is a governing force. It is part of our reality. Einstein himself would be rolling over in his grave because of it. He claimed God does not play dice with the universe. But it seems that this one force because of its ability to change the identity of a particle or object, the outcome of the overall behavior is not predictable. So God does play dice with the universe.

When I observe this I see two spin forces at work. Each spin force is at right angles to the other. Since the result always seems to produce an outcome that is temporally and or spatially reversed. And physicists report that no conservation law is conserved when this force is present. With the Tippe top angular momentum is not conserved due to the object apparently disconnecting from its angular momentum and flipping over by 180 degrees.

NaturalPhilosopher

yeah symmetric items don't do the weird reverse rotation.
only asymmetric and not every asymmetry. Has to be a center mass that is asymmetric.

like boyd bushman's rattleback demonstration.
he thought IAT was significant.

NaturalPhilosopher

is IAT just from imbalance problems?
like if a t-shaped rod has perfect mass distribution would it not go into a tumbling action?

all rotational flywheels need really good balancing to prevent tumbling action(cause of vibration)

if not, then yeah there's something weird going on.
seems like a tangential inertial force that emerges.
imbalanced angular momentum.

like if your friend is a disc who likes to twirly spin then he goes fug it...I'm gonna go sideways.
chaos ensues.

gotta be connected to eric lathiwate's tumbling gyrsocope experiments. He thought it was canceling the weight out but later he changed his mind. Said it was a separation between action & reaction(newton's 3rd law).

his gyroscopes like all gyroscopes want to precess. Why?
again a right angle force to the direction of rotation.

something has to cause it to go from 2d to 3d rotation.

Last edited:

NaturalPhilosopher

here's a thought, seems like IAT is connected to the whirlygig.

my theory is any spinning object is producing a small tipler cylinder time dilation effect(proven by al veinik in russia) then it would interact with timespace rotational axis near rotating bodies.

so if had a perfectly balanced IAT experiment you might find that there's more force on the rotating object on one side than the other depending on the arrangement of planets in the solar system. would be pretty hard to detect as you'd have to have sensitive imbalance detection equipment. Like where did the force originate on the rotating body at the starting moment of precession.

cuz it's definitely like an invisible finger poked it
poke stick.jpg

NaturalPhilosopher

so if it's placed so it's rotational axis is parallel with earth's polar axis and placed above or below the poles...it shouldn't have as strong as an IAT tumbling action. That's my prediction

get ur coat.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
so if it's placed so it's rotational axis is parallel with earth's polar axis and placed above or below the poles...it shouldn't have as strong as an IAT tumbling action. That's my prediction

get ur coat.

Here is a short video of an object on the ISS in orbit exhibiting the IAT phenomena. It oscillates. Pay attention to the slow motion as it distinctly shows the angular momentum violation.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
here's a thought, seems like IAT is connected to the whirlygig.

my theory is any spinning object is producing a small tipler cylinder time dilation effect(proven by al veinik in russia) then it would interact with timespace rotational axis near rotating bodies.

so if had a perfectly balanced IAT experiment you might find that there's more force on the rotating object on one side than the other depending on the arrangement of planets in the solar system. would be pretty hard to detect as you'd have to have sensitive imbalance detection equipment. Like where did the force originate on the rotating body at the starting moment of precession.

cuz it's definitely like an invisible finger poked it
View attachment 10884
The only reason I mentioned a while back that my Tesla Zero Time Generator (whirlygig) was related to the IAT was because the devices observable rotation direction will stop and reverse direction back and forth as I increase power.