Craiyon: AI model drawing images from any prompt!

Num7

Administrator
Staff
This is pretty wild. It's an AI that will draw 9 images, out of any text you input, in just a couple of minutes. It's often abstract and weird.

Here are a couple of examples. I like to come up with weird ideas, don't judge me.

You'll notice that most images aren't spot on. For instance, Gandalf riding a giant pickle. One of the images is a giant Gandalf and no pickle. It's weird in many ways. Also, most images are pretty abstract. Just look at Aragorn's face below. He's easy to recognize, but his face is all messed up and off.

Try it out and feel free to share your weirdest creations!

1655835427236.png

1655835447610.png

1655836001317.png

1655835536350.png

1655835546950.png

1655835911463.png

Beholder

If it works like Amazon's AI, a guy in India gets one Rupee to draw them in 3 minutes, then a digital filter is applied to make it look automatic. :sleep: Draw faster, Kabir.

Screenshot_20220621-224704.png

FarOutThere

If you apply for Midjourney and Dalle-2 access you will probably be accepted eventually.
Both are much better than Dalle-Mini.

Midjourney is accepting heaps of new people lately, although not quite as good as Dalle-2.

Beholder

If you apply for Midjourney and Dalle-2 access you will probably be accepted eventually.
Both are much better than Dalle-Mini.

Midjourney is accepting heaps of new people lately, although not quite as good as Dalle-2.
Sounds like Dalle-2 must have a lot of bugs to fix if only a few are allowed to try it.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I didn't know about Midjourney, so I registered for the beta. Thank you for sharing. I was already registered for the Dall-e 2 beta. Can't wait to try it out if and when they let me in.

FarOutThere

I didn't know about Midjourney, so I registered for the beta. Thank you for sharing. I was already registered for the Dall-e 2 beta. Can't wait to try it out if and when they let me in.

It might only take a week or two. However they only give a few free prompts and then it costs money. On the bright side, you will also be able to search the many thousands of prompts made by others, in their discord, and see them being generated in real time.