Cranberries Lead Singer Dolores O’Riordan Dead at 46 — First Illuminati Sacrifice of 2018

Common Sense Conspiracy

Conspiracy Blog
It was only a matter of time before we had our first major celebrity death in 2018. Today is the day. Lead singer Irish band The Cranberries has passed away at the age of 46. Already, we are getting questions and insinuations of Illuminati involvement.
On the surface that might seem ridiculous, but a cursory investigation reveals that it may not be that farfetched. First of all is the mystery. Outside of a standard admission that the rumors are indeed correct, there is little information about the circumstances of her death. This is a surefire formula for creating massive speculation. What’s more, there is some information out there that suggested her involvement with the Occult before now.
Is this the real deal? Not enough information is available to make a determination at this time, but Common Sense Conspiracy will continue to monitor the situation and we will update you as more details become public. On the meantime, some of the information out there already is included below.

8v2njfmhaa.jpg

Many conspiracy theories revolve around the covering of one eye.

Source: Common Sense Conspiracy

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Her Twitter shows that she wasn't feeling well prior.

vinceg

Is it not just a conspiracy when we see photos like this or is there evidence to suggest this is the Illuminati?

JasperMoon

Can I ask a question here. I am trying to tell someone that Captain America's Chris Evans is a member of the iLluminati. But I can only find for certain one list on Above Top Secret to confirm. Can anyone else help me with a second confirmation that he is. I have a sneaky suspicion that it's because he's a member that his love life has been really screwed with. Too many people cannot believe he is dating who he's dating. I've been trying to tell them that it's because of this and it is basically all fake. Not a real relationship. thanks.

Harte

A guy starts dating an ex again, suddenly that's "Illuminati" too?

Jesus Marimba.
Is there anything that's NOT Illuminati?

Harte

JasperMoon

Jesus I thought you people here would be kind enough to answer a g-d simple question. I didn't mean for you to go off half cocked and rake me over the coals for asking a simple question. The Illuminati exists whether you want to believe it or not. I just hope none of you ever have to deal with the likes of them because they DO KILL PEOPLE! Two of my friends are in their graves because of them!

Harte

Chris Evans got back with his ex! Illuminati!
Hole in my sock ! Illuminati!
I'm going bald! Illuminati!
I burned the casserole! Illuminati!

Where does it end! Illuminati!

Harte