Creating a joke cult?

Beholder

I'm thinking about creating a fake cult similar to the Mile high club or Birds aren't real, where anyone can claim to be a member and there is no official communication from the top other than the initial letter explaining the joke, rules of conduct and at which date everyone should reveal the joke in public. The only requirement is to do a certain sign while wearing a cloak on photos and posing as a dark occultist full of forbidden knowledge. Making it seem like it's an all powerful secret society with members working in the shadows whenever something unexplained happens. :ninja: Even better if politicians are in on the joke and spawn conspiracy theories.

People have an urge to seem mystical but don't want the hassle of actually joining a group, because we millennials are lazy.

But how can one gain viral growth with a fast start, now that the market is saturated with joke religions like Pastafari? :unsure:

And how can one make sure that nobody twists it into a terror group like some do with Islam, if there is no central control? :X3:

Last edited:

Beholder

How about a cult for re-instituting slavery. I would be curious to so see how many liberals would join.
The USA already did that when illegalizing Marujana and letting black people work from prisons. Then again in the Iraq war when men from India were tricked into paying for low paying jobs, breaking even after hard work.

Beholder

You would have to offer something for free. They will sell their values instantly for free phone.
Have a Sony Ericsson button phone that stopped working a decade ago, but they took down the application store ages ago, so it's more of a collector's nostalgia phone. Also a modern Wiko touch-screen phone, with cracked glass, yellow burn-in on the LCD (used a blue wallpaper), dirt filled camera that stops working if there is thunder within 10Km, paint that peels off when you touch it...

Wind7

Staff
You would have to offer something for free. They will sell their values instantly for free phone.

Maybe that's why soooo many street cones go missing...??

1665760123754.png "Can you Hear Me Now ??!"

1665760384059.png"What...............??"

I heard a bunch of leftist wireless phone companies
are going to sue themselves over royalty infractions.

Bunch'a Blockheads.

;)

Beholder

Maybe that's why soooo many street cones go missing...??

View attachment 15632 "Can you Hear Me Now ??!"

View attachment 15633"What...............??"

I heard a bunch of leftist wireless phone companies
are going to sue themselves over royalty infractions.

Bunch'a Blockheads.

;)
I actually used that technique over a 100 meter distance. Sounds just like a phone call if the parabolic dishes are well aligned.

Wind7

Staff
I actually used that technique over a 100 meter distance. Sounds just like a phone call if the parabolic dishes are well aligned.

If you served dinner in a Parabolic Dish.............

1665819198966.png"Something smells good!"

Stranger things and all.

:alien:

IlluminatiArchbishop

I'm thinking about creating a fake cult similar to the Mile high club or Birds aren't real, where anyone can claim to be a member and there is no official communication from the top other than the initial letter explaining the joke, rules of conduct and at which date everyone should reveal the joke in public. The only requirement is to do a certain sign while wearing a cloak on photos and posing as a dark occultist full of forbidden knowledge. Making it seem like it's an all powerful secret society with members working in the shadows whenever something unexplained happens. :ninja: Even better if politicians are in on the joke and spawn conspiracy theories.

People have an urge to seem mystical but don't want the hassle of actually joining a group, because we millennials are lazy.

But how can one gain viral growth with a fast start, now that the market is saturated with joke religions like Pastafari? :unsure:

And how can one make sure that nobody twists it into a terror group like some do with Islam, if there is no central control? :X3:
Everything gets turned into terror groups lol even people's weird ideas that make no sense. Somewhere in the world someone probably worships you just for these posts it is human nature