Creepy Crawlers in breakfast cereal

F Stein

heres the links above i read that someone found magots in there cereals yuk
Your videos make for shocking viewing. I hope you wrote to the company supplying those cereals with a withering complaint. It begs the question what's going on. As how hard can it honestly be to remove rats turds, maggots, flies and moths out of breakfast cereal or even better preventing them contaminating the breakfast cereal in the first place.

steven chiverton

no dident write to the company years ago i brought a block of cheese from coles and use some for a toasted cheese sandwich and it had peace's of white heat resistant plastic peace's in in it i took pictures and emailed it to a ranger who strangely enough contacted coles about it and i never herd from coles at all, did soem googling and find that bay leaves repel moths and lavender oil to and as much as the lavender oil smells i soaked a bit on a cotton ball and wiped the inside of the cuboard with it and the bay leaves i used an empty teabag bag to put some in and taped it to the inside of the cupboard to so far no moths have been seen inside the pantry even though i was getting one a day till recently so it may be working at keeping the moths away

F Stein

no dident write to the company years ago i brought a block of cheese from coles and use some for a toasted cheese sandwich and it had peace's of white heat resistant plastic peace's in in it i took pictures and emailed it to a ranger who strangely enough contacted coles about it and i never herd from coles at all, did soem googling and find that bay leaves repel moths and lavender oil to and as much as the lavender oil smells i soaked a bit on a cotton ball and wiped the inside of the cuboard with it and the bay leaves i used an empty teabag bag to put some in and taped it to the inside of the cupboard to so far no moths have been seen inside the pantry even though i was getting one a day till recently so it may be working at keeping the moths away
You want to check your woollens if you had moths, as the larvae hide in and consume wool. Lavender works well. A few drops in your washing keeps the critters at bay from your clothes and lavender perfume works wonders at keeping them off you.

Last edited:

steven chiverton

You want to check your woollens if you had moths, as the larvae hide in and consume wool. Lavender works well. A few drops in your washing keeps the critters at bay from your clothes and lavender perfume works wonders at keeping them off you.
wont need to protect me from them they dont attack me im flesh and blood not wool and flesh