Critical race theory - Psyop against spirituality or to increase racism?

Critical race theory - Psyop against spirituality or to increase racism?

• Psyop against spirituality

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Psyop to increase racism

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • They are just bullshitters

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

alpha centauri

I was bored and had nothing else to do, so I stumbled upon the Critical race theory (CRT) and I wondered if the theory was invented to increase racism or if it was invented to make spirituality ridiculous, I am not sure between the two.

Some of the claims:
( source: Critical race theory - Wikipedia )

Scholars of CRT view race as a social construct with no biological basis.

If race is a social construct, you have to look at the social constructs instead of the race. They are not doing it. In that case, the idea to distinguish in race in the CRT makes no sense. Even within the Black and White communities, there is not a unified social construct. They do not even speak the same languages.

One tenet of CRT is that racism and disparate racial outcomes are the result of complex, changing, and often subtle social and institutional dynamics, rather than explicit and intentional prejudices of individuals.

The subtle social and institutional dynamics can be disabled. And they know it. As far as I know, there was not a sudden change through homeschooling during Covid, where there was no social and institutional interaction. So the suble social and institutional interaction can be ruled out as wrong.

CRT scholars argue that the social and legal construction of race advances the interests of White people[7][11] at the expense of people of color,[12][13] and that the liberal notion of U.S. law as "neutral" plays a significant role in maintaining a racially unjust social order,[14] where formally color-blind laws continue to have racially discriminatory outcomes.

You have no racial prejudices through color-blind laws. I mean that is the definition of color-blind. Furthermore, if there is a inequality between Black and White people that does not mean that race is the reason. You have to rule out all other factors. For example, you have to compare people based on the culture and social status and not the skin color and there are huge differences between cultures and different social statuses. Otherwise every Black and White culture (for example different countries) would have the same results, but they have not.

Education Week describes the core of CRT as the idea that race is a social construct and racism is neither an individual bias nor prejudice—it is "embedded in the legal system" and supplemented with policies and procedures.

Scholars of CRT say that race is not "biologically grounded and natural";[7][8] rather, it is a socially constructed category used to oppress and exploit people of color;[35] and that racism is not an aberration,[37] but a normalized feature of American society

That sounds like Adolf Hitler except that race is a social construct. In that case, Hitler would have been right, that overrepresentation and "privileges" of the Jews means that racism was imbedded in the system of the Weimarer Republic and that the system benefits the Jew. But he was not right. You have to examine the reasons of that. That was already done by scholars of the Holocaust, so I do not iterate them. That they dont mention it means to me that they dont want to find a solution.

Furthermore, you just have to harmonize the cultures and social constructs of the races to have equal outcome. That is also not mentioned or tried.

All in all, I think the theory could be invented by racists to increase racism because it does not make sense.

The other theory is that are anti-spiritual:

There are spiritual meditations that increase intelligence and other things, but these things are not mentioned by the CRT supporters.

One example:

I cannot think of an other reason other than that they are intentfully not mentioning those things because they dont want a solution.

What do you think?

Beholder

If you have even been to a bussiness incubator/cult, you will understand why some people want to burn the corporate system down to the ground. They filter applicants based on etnicity to improve the success rate of their program, instead of helping foreigners to gain credibility with investors. Then tricking external investors to fund the upstarts who kept their mouths shut about their tax scam, in order to bribe without having to paying for it.

Beholder

Government - I want to brainwash your child into a new philosophy, so that he can use politically correct slander ("F-word N-word") to insult minorities without going to jail.

Parent - No, I want to brainwash my child into the Amarna Heresy, just to see if he can burn the school down with the light of Aten, turning people into ashes where they stand.

Alien in disguise - How about just letting the children choose classes themselves according to freedom of religion? Maybe your white child wants to wear a little white hat and chant "Allahu Akbar" like some kids in Norway did before getting killed by Nato in the middle east.

Last edited:

alpha centauri

Alien in disguise - How about just letting the children choose classes themselves according to freedom of religion? Maybe your white child wants to wear a little white hat and chant "Allahu Akbar" like some kids in Norway did before getting killed by Nato in the middle east.
Islam does not allow their own members and the members of other religions the freedom of religion (according to some surahs and hadits), so they cannot demand it from others, if they dont criticize their own religious texts for the same behaviour. Technically they can, but that would be hypocracy.

The Muslim world has the same development as Christianity before the enlightenment period. They are very against science and logic. This reason makes them believe some wrong teachings and they cannot realize the contradiction in their religion.

Because of the contradiction everybody believes something else and that result in civil wars in the region. They dont need the Nato for that. They kill themselves. Look at Yemen, Syria and other regions.

In my opinion, there is a God and there are good beings but there are also negative beings that manipulate the teachings and the Quran was manipulated. But you cannot criticize the religion in a lot of countries, without some Muslims freaking out.

Because you cannot criticize the religion, the Muslim regions are scientifically behind other nation. That was similar to Christianity before the renaissance in the Middle Age ( they were also against logic and science back then). They (Muslims) dig their own grave if they dont change it.

Both China and Russia wants to control them now, after the US mainly left the region.

alpha centauri

I think the most people, that believe in the CRT, also believe in the difference of the races with a biological basis. Although they claim otherwise.

They say, that race is a social construct, but they dont treat it themselves as a social construct. Otherwise they would not distinguish between races, what they do. They would distinguish between social constructs. A Black person can be in the same social construct as a lot of white people. But in that case, the Black person would be "privileged", so they dont want to do it that way.

In my opinion, The reason why Black people have worse results than whites is because most of them are poorer. And it is more difficult for a poor person to get good results than for a rich person.

Blacks are poorer because they started poor after the abolishment of slavery. And it is hard to climb the social latter for poor people. The same is true with migrant that dont come to the US from Mexico. The migrant that come from elsewhere are highly educated migrants (of course, they are better).

Beholder

Islam does not allow their own members and the members of other religions the freedom of religion (according to some surahs and hadits), so they cannot demand it from others, if they dont criticize their own religious texts for the same behaviour. Technically they can, but that would be hypocracy.

The Muslim world has the same development as Christianity before the enlightenment period. They are very against science and logic. This reason makes them believe some wrong teachings and they cannot realize the contradiction in their religion.

Because of the contradiction everybody believes something else and that result in civil wars in the region. They dont need the Nato for that. They kill themselves. Look at Yemen, Syria and other regions.

In my opinion, there is a God and there are good beings but there are also negative beings that manipulate the teachings and the Quran was manipulated. But you cannot criticize the religion in a lot of countries, without some Muslims freaking out.

Because you cannot criticize the religion, the Muslim regions are scientifically behind other nation. That was similar to Christianity before the renaissance in the Middle Age ( they were also against logic and science back then). They (Muslims) dig their own grave if they dont change it.

Both China and Russia wants to control them now, after the US mainly left the region.
More like the interpretation of the Quoran was manipulated by Imams wanting to please their Caliphs waging wars. There actual book is full of ancient checksums like symmetrical word counts for opposite terms and repeated word counts in verses (as Aljazeera wrote an interesting article about), making it difficult to tamper with it directly without leaving marks in the carefully crafted symmetries.

Chapter five of the Quoran states in essence that one should tolerate other's faith, because God would give everyone the same faith if he did not care about free will. Sadly, some dictators in easternmost regions drifted away from that message, which originally was quite tolerant and feministic.

Extremism comes when little Jihad (help beggars and your country), is twisted into a violation of chapter five. The whole message of big Jihad is that helping beggars is good, but loving your family is much bigger, for love cannot be bought with money. Then IS called it Jihad when shooting civilians, giving real Muslims a bad reputation for people who don't know the difference.

Bones McCoy

I think the most people, that believe in the CRT, also believe in the difference of the races with a biological basis. Although they claim otherwise.

They say, that race is a social construct, but they dont treat it themselves as a social construct. Otherwise they would not distinguish between races, what they do. They would distinguish between social constructs. A Black person can be in the same social construct as a lot of white people. But in that case, the Black person would be "privileged", so they dont want to do it that way.

In my opinion, The reason why Black people have worse results than whites is because most of them are poorer. And it is more difficult for a poor person to get good results than for a rich person.

Blacks are poorer because they started poor after the abolishment of slavery. And it is hard to climb the social latter for poor people. The same is true with migrant that dont come to the US from Mexico. The migrant that come from elsewhere are highly educated migrants (of course, they are better).

Race exists, it is generally a synonym for subspecies, sometimes also referring to hybrids of various subspecies. Anyone claiming otherwise is being anti-scientific.

If the races are sufficiently different or if they have been tested to show little genetic connection regardless of phenotype, two or more groups/races can be identified as subspecies or (in botany, mycology, and phycology) another infraspecific rank), and given a name. Ernst Mayr wrote that a subspecies can be "a geographic race that is sufficiently different taxonomically to be worthy of a separate name."[21][22]