Crop Circles....Genuine or Fake?

Terralune

Hi ,Im fascinated by some of the intricate crop circles that seemed to have appeared across the country ..do you believe these were made by some unexplained alien life or are they as has been said time and time again just good amateur pranks?
I tend to believe the former and feel they could have been made by aliens using some kind of earth vibrations or sonic waves which flattens the corn into these incredible formations..

So just what do you think?

Terralune...:)

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
No one I'm aware of knows for sure, but I believe the vast majority of crop circles were made by aliens. The TV series Ancient Aliens kind of hints that they were more than likely made by them.

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
I have seen good footage of a small silver ball like object dancing above the fields. Whenever it got close to the crops they dropped in circles and patterns. I have no doubt that this is real phenomena but I am also aware that there have been a lot of hoaxes.

In addition I have also heard of snow circles where the snow melts in circles as the UFO drops in close.

MR D C HEWITT

I think crop circles are messages from the Aliens trying to warn earthlings about things that are coming. Trouble is why do they not make it simpler for us to understand or are they so advanced that they think we may be at their level?

Terralune

Classical fan ive seen the series of Ancient Aliens and found it extremely interesting,I too tend to believe that crop circles are indeed made by Aliens and like Skipper says ...they are trying to communicate with us in some way but we are as of yet unable to decipher what exactly it is they are trying to tell us.
I think one day we will find out .
Some of the crop circles are far too intricate to have been created by humans as I have seen some crude methods that were employed to re create the circles by humans and they were nothing like the original ones.

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
I think crop circles are messages from the Aliens trying to warn earthlings about things that are coming. Trouble is why do they not make it simpler for us to understand or are they so advanced that they think we may be at their level?

Would you warn a colony of termites that they were just about to be wiped out by a colony of ants?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Some are too intricate to be man made. Granted, yes, humans have the ability to do it, but could the average farmer REALLY possess that much artistic talent to create art, over night, in his own field undetected?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Some of the crop circles are far too intricate to have been created by humans as I have seen some crude methods that were employed to re create the circles by humans and they were nothing like the original ones.

Agreed. I didn't mean to almost directly quote you. We used the same wording. lol. :D