Crucial info needed …

start at edge

There is a very important information I would need, from as many places around the world as possible.
First, some specific situation here where I live – there are 2 months already since the national lottery activity was shut down. On May 15 the national emergency lock-down ceased, but today (May 17) nobody knows when or IF it will be opened again and there is absolutely no information source available, especially an official one, about anything related to the national lottery. There are rumors on the internet that it will NOT be opened ever again, which would confirm my darkest fears and also some of my assumptions I made not long ago. It seems that some real time travelers came to our time and instead of talking to us, regular people, they fraternized with the devils who are making our lives miserable since such a long time. Depending on some specific circumstances, it is most likely that the immense majority of the world’s population will not be allowed to use real money anymore and that could happen very soon in our timeline, which is very bad news – the devils are winning.
It would be excellent to know what the countries are that still have their lottery running. Sweden is probably one of them, but I rule it out from any of my calculations because it is the place where a lot of people, by their own will, agreed to have microchips implanted (I think somewhere under the skin of their hand).

start at edge

Thanks a lot.
If Florida lottery did not shut down, it is reasonable to assume that this is available for the whole US.

alpha centauri

Eurojackpot . Is this not the EU wide lottery?
I never played the lottery, so I dont know if it is only online.

epending on some specific circumstances, it is most likely that the immense majority of the world’s population will not be allowed to use real money anymore and that could happen very soon in our timeline,

I can still pay with real money and did it, but it is recommended to pay with your bank card.

start at edge

Eurojackpot . Is this not the EU wide lottery?
I never played the lottery, so I dont know if it is only online.

I can still pay with real money and did it, but it is recommended to pay with your bank card.
Thank you.
This is probably available online, indeed.
They recommend everywhere to pay from bank account (card). Here where I live, last year I learned that in order to prolong my cards (I had two of them – Visa and Master), I had to sign new regulations that stated that I must inform the bank about the family, friends, neighbors or colleagues about their religious and political views and opinions, so I canceled all bank accounts and cards. Every single bank in the country has this new regulations imposed. I will open a new bank account only when I will be in a really free country, not controlled by the devils I mentioned.

TimeFlipper

There is a very important information I would need, from as many places around the world as possible.
First, some specific situation here where I live – there are 2 months already since the national lottery activity was shut down. On May 15 the national emergency lock-down ceased, but today (May 17) nobody knows when or IF it will be opened again and there is absolutely no information source available, especially an official one, about anything related to the national lottery. There are rumors on the internet that it will NOT be opened ever again, which would confirm my darkest fears and also some of my assumptions I made not long ago. It seems that some real time travelers came to our time and instead of talking to us, regular people, they fraternized with the devils who are making our lives miserable since such a long time. Depending on some specific circumstances, it is most likely that the immense majority of the world’s population will not be allowed to use real money anymore and that could happen very soon in our timeline, which is very bad news – the devils are winning.
It would be excellent to know what the countries are that still have their lottery running. Sweden is probably one of them, but I rule it out from any of my calculations because it is the place where a lot of people, by their own will, agreed to have microchips implanted (I think somewhere under the skin of their hand).
[/QUOTE

May I ask what Country you live in?

start at edge

May I ask what Country you live in?

Romania

TimeFlipper

Thank you for the info regarding Swedish people willingly having implants fitted into their hands...The chips contain peoples credit card details plus "other information"...The Swedes have long been advocates of becoming a cashless society, though I fear the idea of having microchips fitted into their hands is going a step too far, and all of us on Paranormalis understand the dire ramifications behind this!!!

I was amused to find a remark that the implants would be a deterrent to the Covid-19 virus, because all the person had to do would be to "swish" his or her hand across the shops contactless payment device...Perhaps you will consider making a new thread on the topic of those implants, iam certain that not all of our members are aware of this, I wasn't aware of it until you kindly pointed it out to me :)..