Crystal geode gold making appartus of Horus.

Art

Beleave me or not, i am the eyes of Horus, and a i will give you the secret of gold making.

The faithfull univers is a song, that can be resonnated in a quartz geode. In my knowledge, i have experimented other shapes more efficient than the cristal geode. But it is for another day.
The crystal geode must not be broken with intersection of the quartz crystal. It is hard to describe, simply, every quartz must be intact in your crystal geode.

The bagdadd battery is a low grade version of this. Scientifics are so wrong, the baggdad batteries was not cell to make electricity but a receipe to make gold.

The quartz geode need to be saturated with electricity. Electricity is here only to make the cinnabre or mercury hot enought. You must put tungstene and copper electrode in the mercury.

The tungstene will transform the mercury in gold

You can put extra secrets stuff of courses, bevause you are now well aware of that in that time.

You can search by yourself the not working appartus of poor guys that have just failed.

So this is a joke, this appartus his FAKE, But now you know

Mayhem

Zenith
'The tungstene will transform the mercury in gold'

i liked that one:)

Art

Yes, It is just for making hot trmperature, according to the famous phonon resonnançe of the half-byzarre joe champion . Half-byzarre joe champion have been attacked by his son. And this is more than byzarre.

Art

Isn't it the Baghdad Battery that's powering all these birds?
Forget to mention that the bagdad batteries must delivery 3 amp and 12 volts, btw, it is near 30 watts, so with 4 homs 50 watts resistor, your bagdad battery power plant can produce the donkey ( know side effect, this attract donkey, like hdr attract cats, each machine attract somes animals species)

steven chiverton

the bagdag battery clay asphalt and copper or iron no mercury was ever listed as being apart of it the first place as for tungsten that dident exist in the Egyptian days it wasn't discovered around these times so how the hell can this even work are these your thoughts art or a downloaded false one by manipulating aliens

Art

the bagdag battery clay asphalt and copper or iron no mercury was ever listed as being apart of it the first place as for tungsten that dident exist in the Egyptian days it wasn't discovered around these times so how the hell can this even work are these your thoughts art or a downloaded false one by manipulating aliens
Bagdad battery made gold by digestion. It is a very long process, about one year, such low grade version of gold making appartus do not require mercury.
Active in the reign of cleopatra.
The other appartus with a crystal geode is well know by the ancients hebrew. But seems that missing something, tungstene is better for hot temp, hot fusion point, for making this famous phonon resonnance,... . I know that lot of peoples have attempt to produce gold during centuries, even with pee .... Alien have give also appartus, with 50 kv at nuclear frequency of things that they transmutes and a special astral athmosphere under pressure, with electricity saturated mercury.
Lot of holy science fictionnal appartus, fake or not, but, it is just for prevent all we have now about the famous gold making.
If you want to vast your time like me, go to The Modern Alchemist
To discover more. Personnaly, it was just for satified my interrest in "paranormal". Now it is on Paranormalis forum...

This also is gold informational Channelings of Papa Eli

Have a good trip. Orgone with just a snail that produce hydrogene have his own gold rank !

Last edited:

steven chiverton

bagdag battery made by gold digestion art thats the most strangest way of putting it you make it sound like if we eat a bagdag battery we can poop out gold so our asses will be like battery pooping machines lol

Art

Human body is a gold making machine :
Nigredo or Black Stage
1. Calcination - Sulfuric Acid - Maceration and digestion by stomach acids.
2. Dissolution - Iron oxide - Absorbption of nutrient by the digestive tract into the blood.
3. Separation - Natron - Filtration of the blood components through the kidneys.
Albedo or White Stage
4. Conjunction - Saltpeter - Combination of filtrate in bladder. Urine. Lesser Stone.
5. Fermentation - Liquor Hepatis - Growth of bacteria anaerobically.
Rubedo or Red Stage
6. Distillation - Black Pulvis Solaris - Reflux distillation.
7. Coagulation - Red Pulvis Solaris - Coagulation. The Philosopher's Stone.