Crystal Usage with Steven Gibbs HDR

Himalayan Hermit

For those who have used the HDR unit first hand, what kind of Crystals have you experimented with?
I have mostly used the (smaller one in the pic below) Quartz Crystal that Steven Gibbs sent me, although I'm thinking of trying out the larger one (which I found in a Crystal Cave in the higher Himalayan mountains).

1654490986417.png

Mayhem

Zenith
In the pic attached i have used quite a lot of these along with pyramids i had shown a while ago.
1654497778865.png

Mayhem

Zenith
The black Shungite i did over a period of time, sometimes very vivid dreams. Im not sure if it was the twice a day usage as at that time, it could of been. I will pm you later on.

lamdo263

For those who have used the HDR unit first hand, what kind of Crystals have you experimented with?
I have mostly used the (smaller one in the pic below) Quartz Crystal that Steven Gibbs sent me, although I'm thinking of trying out the larger one (which I found in a Crystal Cave in the higher Himalayan mountains).

View attachment 14847
Gibbs designed the HDR to be only for a bifurcated person who agrees to have one part of their body sent through time, while another part of him stays at the departure point. I believe he only specified a certain kind of crystal based at a certain size.

Know that after the first HDRs came out i users were wanting to be able to use a unit, which would take the entire person complete, this is body & soul from departure point to target zone. But this issue is & still is unsolved, does a copy then of that complete person stay at the departure point, to stabilize timeline normalcy?

Larger crystals mean more information held and may be out of the original manufacturing specs. of what Gibbs intended. So in this instance one has to diagnose then characterize the layout plus electrical weights of the HDR in relationship to the HDR. This in comparison to exactly what the crystal does?

In my viewpoint the crystal holds information as this is what crystals can do, besides generating frequency, or a certain timed frequency.

If the crystal load or function as a part of the set of how the HRD works, then the size might be too grand for intended normal operation of that electronic device.

Himalayan Hermit

Gibbs designed the HDR to be only for a bifurcated person who agrees to have one part of their body sent through time, while another part of him stays at the departure point. I believe he only specified a certain kind of crystal based at a certain size.
Hmmm not sure if I heard that before from him or otherwise. So you're saying that the person who intends to and does end-up travelling physically through time > ends up being split in 2? Sounds bizarre. Have you come across any such anecdotes?

+1 on your point about crystals. But I will def. experiment as Mayhem discussed also.

lamdo263

Hmmm not sure if I heard that before from him or otherwise. So you're saying that the person who intends to and does end-up travelling physically through time > ends up being split in 2? Sounds bizarre. Have you come across any such anecdotes?

+1 on your point about crystals. But I will def. experiment as Mayhem discussed also.
Increase size of crystal also increase quantity of information it holds. You also have to go larger and more power of your supporting systems which could also change both function and intention of use?

Power to operate goes up, circuitry becomes more involved range of use & application function also increases.

Mayhem

Zenith
Makes sense,
Increase size of crystal also increase quantity of information it holds. You also have to go larger and more power of your supporting systems which could also change both function and intention of use?

Power to operate goes up, circuitry becomes more involved range of use & application function also increases.
Makes sense :)