Cursed items

alpha centauri

If you got a cursed item promising great powers of black magic, but a certain demon would get your soul, would you use it for your rituals?
No why should I, you could also invoke the positive beings for help instead of the negative ones ( if I have the choice). But those positive beings help you according to your positive character development, so you have to wait to get more power for a while.;)

The negative polarity is just imbalanced in their soul mirror, as far as I understood, because you have to accumulate a lot of destructive character traits to polarize negatively for your magic. And those traits are feeding on either your vital energy or you have to suck the energy out of others or the environment. All of this is not very healthy and also not very intelligent, because you get the same result with the positive polarization only that you work with your own energy and without destructive character traits.

Those that invoke beings are mostly kids or other naive people that want power and control . First they want to invoke a being for fun or power and seek help for that in a forum, because they think they have the right to do so and afterwards they seek help in the same forum to get rid of them :D. Not all of the time, but I read that a lot.

Franz Bardon removed some of the curses of demons according to the book Frabato. So he says this can also be removed by positive magic, the divine providence (God) or positive beings. But I would not chance it.

Wind7

Staff
If you got a cursed item promising great powers of black magic, but a certain demon would get your soul, would you use it for your rituals?
Absolutely not!

I have dealt with this premise on behalf of the Cursed wishing that the curse could be removed
with no recompense.

I have asked, "If you knew it was cursed,
why would anyone in their right mind WANT to use such a thing?"

Cursed is cursed.

Go ahead and use it and become...What...Cursed?

Have it blessed to remove the curse....Then it is not 'Using a Cursed Item'.

You cannot 'Uncurse it' then expect to be able to use a 'Cursed' item.

Totally boggles the mind......

Beholder

Absolutely not!

I have dealt with this premise on behalf of the Cursed wishing that the curse could be removed
with no recompense.

I have asked, "If you knew it was cursed,
why would anyone in their right mind WANT to use such a thing?"

Cursed is cursed.

Go ahead and use it and become...What...Cursed?

Have it blessed to remove the curse....Then it is not 'Using a Cursed Item'.

You cannot 'Uncurse it' then expect to be able to use a 'Cursed' item.

Totally boggles the mind......
Dictators seeking magical relics for war usually plan to do lots of evil after selling their soul anyway, like selling futures in your own campany's stock high before shorting it by internal sabotage.