- Dark Matter in Dwarf Galaxy -

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Dark matter is more make believe. Don't you go to any sites where they report real facts?

TimeFlipper

Dark matter is more make believe. Don't you go to any sites where they report real facts?

It is important to read all information wether or not it agrees with our own perceptions..
I have always valued your own belief in what the function of the Zero Time Generator actually is, even though i know for certain that its a navigation device created by Tesla (y) :D..

Einstein

Temporal Engineer

It is important to read all information wether or not it agrees with our own perceptions..
I have always valued your own belief in what the function of the Zero Time Generator actually is, even though i know for certain that its a navigation device created by Tesla (y) :D..

The difference is the Zero Time Generator is real. And it does something that is not predictable by our science. Yet our scientists do nothing with the real facts. They seem to be off on a picnic creating imaginary science.