Dark Mirrors and my replication

Hey guys, I’m going to try to talk face to face with Saint Micheal the Archangel using a dark mirror soon, based on Caroll Runyon’s work. It most likely won’t work, and I’m probably crazy. Any suggestions or things to discuss?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
What's a dark mirror? I never heard of it. Is it a device or a technique?

What's a dark mirror? I never heard of it. Is it a device or a technique?
Well, I learned from the documentary of King Solomon’s Magick, that it can be an obsidian mirror or blackened mirror. It’s used for spirit communication

Secretman3811

Well, I learned from the documentary of King Solomon’s Magick, that it can be an obsidian mirror or blackened mirror. It’s used for spirit communication

praise to Jesus Christ for protection and that you don't be get posses by Demons...anyway let us know what is going on with your experiment so don't use the ojia board that open the portal of dark so write back and good luck.

praise to Jesus Christ for protection and that you don't be get posses by Demons...anyway let us know what is going on with your experiment so don't use the ojia board that open the portal of dark so write back and good luck.
Plus, I aim to use this to communicate with Micheal the Archangel first, and decorate the area with holy symbols

vp8671

What you call angels, are really not angelic beings in a christian sense , they do not have the utmost care for human race, that is a church fairy tale, they do not have wings, or arps, they are like you and me, but way more spiritually and genetically advanced, if you store 100 of auric energy they have 1000000, be carefull, they do not like to be bullshitted easily.

I attempted to speak with Saint Micheal...nothing much happened. Granted the wrinkles of the tinted film I placed over the glass to darken it had wrinkles that morphed into what appeared to be a half face, but it’s just an illusion. I instead will work on a Trans Dimensional Communicator from the Scole experiment