David Paulides & the Missing 411

steven chiverton

oh blast tyrants one about his uncle or family member i got it mixed up thinking it was your family member one of the missing 411 but if your lucky to contact david paulides arsk him is he aware of the effects of co2 poisoning as it explains why people remove there cloths when the effects of burning up from co2 poisoning effects them as stated in a link i put somewhere where about thousands of villages dropped dead and they was near lakes and even cattle dropped dead to and this was cause by massive c02 levels bubbling out from under lakes and drifting across the villages and killing people and animals and insects and even they were mostly found naked to from that and if i remember correctly david paulides also said that some people who have vanished some peoples bodies were found with there cloths removed and neatly folded near them to

BlastTyrant

oh blast tyrants one about his uncle or family member i got it mixed up thinking it was your family member one of the missing 411 but if your lucky to contact david paulides arsk him is he aware of the effects of co2 poisoning as it explains why people remove there cloths when the effects of burning up from co2 poisoning effects them as stated in a link i put somewhere where about thousands of villages dropped dead and they was near lakes and even cattle dropped dead to and this was cause by massive c02 levels bubbling out from under lakes and drifting across the villages and killing people and animals and insects and even they were mostly found naked to from that and if i remember correctly david paulides also said that some people who have vanished some peoples bodies were found with there cloths removed and neatly folded near them to
No they didn't contact him, the family doesn't believe in any of that and doesn't want to be listed any where. It has been 5 plus years now i think.

BlastTyrant

My guess is the truck/vehicle ended up in the ditch/side of the road because he tried to avoid something he seen. Something that startled him. Remember the lumber jack that got abducted, they made a movie about the incident. He was just beamed literally up into the ship. If the other loggers had not been with him he would have been another vanish person case. Probably the Aliens let him go knowing others seen the ordeal and probably knew that would not set well with certain private agreements signed into between them and our government. My guess but who really knows but back to the friends family member. I would give a good guess he was abducted. That's really sad! One would like to think that maybe he doing well on a ship with good aliens and doing some exploration but its doubtful thats what happened but who knows, maybe.

Other possibility is was he unhappy? People can make themselves vanish if they really want to. A determined person, people be surprised as to what they can do. He also could have stumbled into an illegal event happening and he vanished that way too. In both those cases you would think vehicle tracks or foot prints or something would have been seen during the investigation.

Ya you're thinking of Fire in the Sky the story about Travis Walton.

He wasn't unhappy he loved his grandkids and family and even if he didn't the area he was at his age he wouldn't of been able to make it very far up the mountain.

BlastTyrant

If i remember right it wasn't even more than 12 hours before they went out to look for him and reported him missing.

RadicalResearcher

Update, Just watch this video and a death bed confession about people vanishing in the wilderness. I found it interesting and wanted to share it with everyone on this thread.