David Paulides & the Missing 411

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
So what do you think about this guy and the subject matter?

I have to confess that it is one of my favourite podcasts/videos. I have been aware of him since he first appeared on Coast to Coast many, many years ago. I find the whole concept of the Missing 411 fascinating and I have considered coming over the the States to walk some of these paths and go to some of these ‘cluster’ areas. (Maybe do some Squatching) I appreciate the level of the research and it’s clearly his life’s work. I have no reason to doubt him although I am slightly suspicious of how he lost his job in the Police. He never seems to address this directly on the show.

I would love to read his books but if you order of his website the postage to the Uk is about £60 and then the book price on top of that.. The Amazon price is much the same which is disappointing as I’m sure the books would be a fascinating read.

steven chiverton

i found a peace of the clue about the missing 411, if ive remembered it correctly people who have been found dead have been found naked with there cloths folded neatly beside them , i found this is one of the effects of co2 poisoning which also makes you feel like your burning up so naturally take your cloths off this is what happened to thousand of villages who dropped dead mysteriously from the large amounts of c02 bubbling up from a nearby lake , and it was classed as unnatural unknown disaster , but its on a YouTube video so that cover's the part of why missing people were found dead with there cloths neatly folded beside them as for how they got so far away from where they vanishes is another thing to work out . by the way not only did all the villages died also all there cattle to and insects as there was none around to only very few say 2 or 3 e survived those who didnt die felt burning up and removed there cloths except those who died so fast they didnt have time

RadicalResearcher

i found a peace of the clue about the missing 411, if ive remembered it correctly people who have been found dead have been found naked with there cloths folded neatly beside them , i found this is one of the effects of co2 poisoning which also makes you feel like your burning up so naturally take your cloths off this is what happened to thousand of villages who dropped dead mysteriously from the large amounts of c02 bubbling up from a nearby lake , and it was classed as unnatural unknown disaster , but its on a YouTube video so that cover's the part of why missing people were found dead with there cloths neatly folded beside them as for how they got so far away from where they vanishes is another thing to work out . by the way not only did all the villages died also all there cattle to and insects as there was none around to only very few say 2 or 3 e survived those who didnt die felt burning up and removed there cloths except those who died so fast they didnt have time
thats a good explanation but doesnt answer for the mysterious stairs found in the middle of no where, where a few of these victims have vanished. He, David goes on to talk about that and even covers the story of a park ranger who found one of these stair cases. Something strange is going on with this. Who knows exactly what it is.

BlastTyrant

Story time!!!

So i actually have a family friend who is part of the missing 411.

I will omit certain aspects, but long story short, a family friends grandfather was driving home one night and ended up vanishing.

They found his truck partially in a ditch just outside of the Tetons on a dirt road he use to take all the time to go hunting. They found his truck, rifle, and everything he owned in the truck cell phone included.

It was a very steep incline on the opposite side of his truck and a open field for miles on the other side, he was a avid outdoorsman and would very easily know how to survive and what to do in this incident, but even after months of searching every where no one could find him, they used everything from bloodhounds to helicopters to just hiking.

They could find zero trace of him, the family tried for years, it was a trip they'd do on his anniversary to keep looking.
the family friend would have dreams the he was laying near a tree asking why they cant find him or see him and why they stopped looking for him.

Still till this day no trace has ever been found.
------
Even in his old age and declining mental state the likelihood of him just walking off into the woods is slim to none specially without a side arm in a area he was very familiar with. One of the possibilities was that when he hit the ditch maybe he got a concussion and this caused him to wander off and get lost, but even in that case he couldn't easily climb the mountain side and in the wide open field he would of still been spotted, specially with dogs on the trail. But there was just no trace of him anywhere. They have no leads or ideas where he could of gone.

RadicalResearcher

Story time!!!

So i actually have a family friend who is part of the missing 411.

I will omit certain aspects, but long story short, a family friends grandfather was driving home one night and ended up vanishing.

They found his truck partially in a ditch just outside of the Tetons on a dirt road he use to take all the time to go hunting. They found his truck, rifle, and everything he owned in the truck cell phone included.

It was a very steep incline on the opposite side of his truck and a open field for miles on the other side, he was a avid outdoorsman and would very easily know how to survive and what to do in this incident, but even after months of searching every where no one could find him, they used everything from bloodhounds to helicopters to just hiking.

They could find zero trace of him, the family tried for years, it was a trip they'd do on his anniversary to keep looking.
the family friend would have dreams the he was laying near a tree asking why they cant find him or see him and why they stopped looking for him.

Still till this day no trace has ever been found.
------
Even in his old age and declining mental state the likelihood of him just walking off into the woods is slim to none specially without a side arm in a area he was very familiar with. One of the possibilities was that when he hit the ditch maybe he got a concussion and this caused him to wander off and get lost, but even in that case he couldn't easily climb the mountain side and in the wide open field he would of still been spotted, specially with dogs on the trail. But there was just no trace of him anywhere. They have no leads or ideas where he could of gone.
I think some of these are UFO abductions. Can't explain it any other way. Some these cases are just to strange to be just random acts. Idk, i hate to think that's what's going on but truth be told if the government made certain agreements behind closed doors it is probably whats going on. Sad.

BlastTyrant

Of our the family friends actually started to think that, as it was the only explanation they could come up with that seemed logical.

Even if he did pass out under a tree from a concussion and a animal got to him there would be tracks and blood and the dogs would be able to follow that. But there was nothing.

RadicalResearcher

Of our the family friends actually started to think that, as it was the only explanation they could come up with that seemed logical.

Even if he did pass out under a tree from a concussion and a animal got to him there would be tracks and blood and the dogs would be able to follow that. But there was nothing.
My guess is the truck/vehicle ended up in the ditch/side of the road because he tried to avoid something he seen. Something that startled him. Remember the lumber jack that got abducted, they made a movie about the incident. He was just beamed literally up into the ship. If the other loggers had not been with him he would have been another vanish person case. Probably the Aliens let him go knowing others seen the ordeal and probably knew that would not set well with certain private agreements signed into between them and our government. My guess but who really knows but back to the friends family member. I would give a good guess he was abducted. That's really sad! One would like to think that maybe he doing well on a ship with good aliens and doing some exploration but its doubtful thats what happened but who knows, maybe.

Other possibility is was he unhappy? People can make themselves vanish if they really want to. A determined person, people be surprised as to what they can do. He also could have stumbled into an illegal event happening and he vanished that way too. In both those cases you would think vehicle tracks or foot prints or something would have been seen during the investigation.