Deactivate Me

TimeFlipper

Why do you want to leave us so quickly, couldnt you find anything that was of interest to you? :confused:

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Hi,

Members can't deactivate themselves. I can deactivate your account.

What happened that makes you no longer want to be a part of this community?

Marsdenisse

Hi,

Members can't deactivate themselves. I can deactivate your account.

What happened that makes you no longer want to be a part of this community?

I dont want to be in this site anymore. im not interested. and I just made a mistake in signing up for this account

titorite

We are the Borg. Lower your shields and surrender your ships. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile.

I wanted to make an SJW joke but as I thought about I realized just how similar outrage culture and the borg really are.

Does kinda make me wonder though.... What if on the inside , when connected to their pods they were really in the matrix of whatever their wildest hearts desired. A pure magical digital utopia they only wished to enrich and expand and share with all the universe even if forcefully because what is life but suffering and pointlessness? What if on the inside of the borg hivemind it was like the Nexus? The federation would be the true villains and Q the biggest asshole in the universe.

Tweety

Just go away! Don’t troll us. You think you are too good for us, don’t post and don’t read. We are here to joke and have fun and if you don’t want to be here send Num and Classic a PM.

TimeFlipper

Just go away! Don’t troll us. You think you are too good for us, don’t post and don’t read. We are here to joke and have fun and if you don’t want to be here send Num and Classic a PM.

I was wondering if you were referring to @Marsdenisse and not titorite, as you didnt make it too clear, but there again i could still be half asleep as i was up very late last night :unsure::sleep::D..

Last edited: