Deactivate me

SensitiveAbility

Please remove me from here. I enjoy this forum but I am so sick of seeing
HARTE BULLSHIT TOWARDS PPL.
I mean how sad of a person are you to sit there call ppl names??? Or try to belittle people? Thought this site was for ppl to learn and help each other? So I already asked the owner to remove me I told him why.
See nothing was done nor will be done. Can never figure out how a forum owner can just ignore behavior like that. Nothing wrong with disagree with someone but to act like he does is total childish.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Why not put him on ignore and no longer see his messages?

Harte's humour can come off as pretty dry sometimes, but he's a nice guy, and I didn't see him name calling anyone recently, from what I could see.

Maybe I missed something, so let me know in that case.

Then again, I can suspend your account anyway if that's you want.

SensitiveAbility

Harte's humour can come off as pretty dry sometimes, but he's a nice guy, and I didn't see him name calling anyone recently, from what I could see.

Maybe I missed something, so let me know in that case.

Then again, I can suspend your account anyway if that's you want.
Ok think more about it. I know dry humor he is not. But will give it another shot .

Cirrus

I'm pretty sure a bunch of people have me on ignore here ;).

I agree with the rise above it comment from @Mayhem. Sometimes you can learn a lot from people by just listening. Even if you don't like they way they send their message.

Mayhem

Zenith
Jaysus i could have blocked Harte long ago after some run ins, though he prob dont see it like that.

The point is your view will not always be the same as another. Doesnt make the others right.

SensitiveAbility

Jaysus i could have blocked Harte long ago after some run ins, though he prob dont see it like that.

The point is your view will not always be the same as another. Doesnt make the others right.

Oh no I understand no one will agree 100% of the time, but you dot go call ppl name's or try to belittle them. If you don't agree just say it to to go down to childish acts is what I a talking about not just with me seen others , but your right if I leave he wins keeps doing it, so I will be the bigger person stay because I d like this forum and the people.

Kairos

AGAIN you are wrong, you are getting them mixed up. I am an empath and your logic is so wrong!

1. Not everyone is a winner so suck it up is my attitude.

2. If you can'afford something shit happens you don't go/get it.

3. I am so not these people who think OMG they need everything I have because thy deserve it.

So hmmmm guess your logic is wrong because because ppl think I am a B*TCH because I don't give excuses nor feel sorry for ppl who can't have alot of stuff.
Because f you want something get a job.

Harte

Num, this poster deliberately added their own words to a Biblical quote from Genesis to make it look like the Bible supports the idea of an earlier intelligent species on this planet.

I called them out on it and they tried to claim it was a simple mistake.

I maintain it was obviously deliberate, and that both the original post and the lame attempt to explain it are nothing but lies.
Lies that were purposefully committed by this poster, so as to mislead other members.

Harte