Death Omens,not That Anyone Pays Attention To Them Or Do They?

If one takes themselves too serious then they will start believing what they say, over perhaps more intelligent points of view, then you'll be just like some of my "walking neurotic" pts, meds. included.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
now you sound like Robin Willams(if your not alittle nuts then you'll go full tilt bonkers) good point thow if we can't laugh at are selves we have become way to uptight

shield

Well there's a story of a black ghost cat that appears at the white house before a disaster of some sort happens. A few presidents have claimed to see it walk through the wall of the oval office before something like a declaration of war or assassination of a leader.

-shield

Num7

Administrator
Staff
A ghost cat at the white house. I think I heard about this once a long time ago. What is this ghost cat doing there?

kcwildman

Beastmaster
Well there's a story of a black ghost cat that appears at the white house before a disaster of some sort happens. A few presidents have claimed to see it walk through the wall of the oval office before something like a declaration of war or assassination of a leader.

-shield

WOW thats the first I have heard of the cat at the white house now that is just creepy :eek: guess that why the pres got a big dog huh

twilightsky

here on the circle,,,a place i call THE NINTH GATE TO HELL, its never good if a sparrow flys in the house
and its never a good thing to see an owl
owls are the worst of luck
we never brush our hair at the kitchen table,
we dont leave our brooms on there bristles
and me, i never leave a welcome sign out,
those are just some really bad luck things, i keep a BALANCE circle,
i have crystals in all the windows,
dreamcatchers on all the walls,
as for death omens,
when this body ceases to be,,,
we will eather go on, somewheres else,
or we wont,
anythings possable..

Since most of the info. has been about me and my weirdness or my own self image, to use more accurate terms, "weird" ain't bad, if it's something you can't help, and one doesn't make a big deal over it. Time wise, I was having some neurological, behavioral, issues that came out in some rather "odd" behavior, and is still hanging around after brain surgery last year, so what was seen were symptoms of a larger disorder that I:eek::eek: was unaware i had unntil several months after the last comment.:ROFLMAO:

DEATH OMEN

Actually, those issues were resolved. Can't cure "terminal stupidity". It is soo much fun goin' back in time, yes, I can time travel and read what I wrote, ponder over it, LOL at my comment and wonder "What the HELL was I thinkin'.

Freak Show

interesting story, although just a story. You die when you're supposed to, and that's it. When it's time for your soul to return home, it does. And if you did not fulfill your purpose, you'll return.

Mayhem

Zenith
interesting story, although just a story. You die when you're supposed to, and that's it. When it's time for your soul to return home, it does. And if you did not fulfill your purpose, you'll return.

Its rare that you get moved to a higher realm, always more work to be done on the ground to help those that need direction.

Yes, each life has its purpose.