Death Omens,not That Anyone Pays Attention To Them Or Do They?

Freak Show

The whole world will be in need of direction soon. Although there will be a lot less to move in the direction needed. I have been doing my best to give the direction, but with free will at hand, not all want to listen. I have been given the task of moving those who will listen, but i can not help those who choose not to help themselves.

Secretman3811

leave
The whole world will be in need of direction soon. Although there will be a lot less to move in the direction needed. I have been doing my best to give the direction, but with free will at hand, not all want to listen. I have been given the task of moving those who will listen, but i can not help those who choose not to help themselves.

no.
you need Jesus Christ as a lord and Lord and king and king you don't understand stuff what i been trying to tell you so now i know that you like to piss people off it not nice....
all i ask for your help with a psychic gift but you don't want to..go back to your bike and start dreaming.

Secretman3811

stop pissing people off it not nice and be nice you have a evil spirit with psychic gift psyhcic gift come from devil.

Freak Show

Well since there is no such things as the devil, that's one accusation i don't need to worry about. Also, i'm not psychic. I'm a medium, With the help of my two Angels i cross spirit over into the light. I'm a beacon of light is which why spirit come to me. I understand more than you can ever understand beings i was chosen for this by God. Not everyone is chosen, nor can they understand it all which is the other reason i am here, to teach them of what God really wants. The only people getting mad are those who are non believers in the Lord and his true work.