Deep web and secret sites

tflofasho

I have nothing against hipsters or yuccis, but it's not beneficial to my lifestyle unless I'm employed, which I'm not. I used to love it, but it's not good for me at this point.

Those bands... not too big a fan of... they're too bland for me. Maybe if I was less tasteful in my tastes, yes... but nah... doesn't work for me.

I like:

Cursive, Bright Eyes, Titus Andronicus, Portugal. the Man, Arcade Fire, Animal Collective, Passion Pit, Bon Iver, Brand New, Say Anything, Black Keys, Vampire Weekend, Swans, Radiohead, Weezer, Smashing Pumpkins, Off Minor, Gospel, Modest Mouse, The Shins, Real Estate, Wild Nothing, Dismemberment Plan, Fleet Foxes, Empire of the Sun, Grouplove, Foxygen, Local Natives, Kings of Leon, Mellowdrone, The Knife, Wolf Parade, My Morning Jacket, The National, Neon Indian, of Montreal, Refused, The Strokes, Uncle Acid and the Dead Beats, Ra Ra Riot, Parades, EMA, Pretty Things, Godspeed You Black Emperor, Jakob, Yndi Halda, Mono, Talk Talk, Dignan, Beirut, Lemuria, Deerhunter, Deertick, Deerhoof, Pandabear, Grizzly Bear, Minus the Bear, Pedro the Lion, Miniature Tigers, Man Man, Lumbar, Cynic, The XX, Grimes, Helio Sequence, Starfucker, Fucked Up, Holy Fuck, Fuck Buttons, Death From Above 1979, Kevin Devine, Manchester Orchestra, M. Ward, Elliot Smith, Thrice, Naked and Famous, Curren$y, Darktime Sunshine, Soundgarden, The Replacements, The Cure, Neutral Milk Hotel, They Might Be Giants, Death Cab for Cutie, Peter Bjorn & John, New Order, Crystal Castles, Sexy Sushi, Lights, Glass Candy, Washed Out, Bibio, Pretty Lights, Flying Lotus, Chromatics, Pattern is Movement, etc.

Robert Johnson, Woody Guthrie, Bob Dylan, King Crimson, Sex Pistols, PiL, Cream, Supertramp, Janice Joplin, Fleetwood Mac, Velvet Underground, Pretty Things, Pink Floyd, Beatles, MC5, The Stooges, Led Zeppelin, Tom Petty, Creedence Clearwater Revival, Moody Blues, Jethro Tull, Death, etc.

Last edited:

bluejay_1919

Good grief that's a list! I've seen Chevelle & Breaking Benjamin many times live and they are far from bland, in my opinion. :)

Weezer...seeing them and Panic! At the Disco in July.

Smashing Pumpkins, The Cure ( danced at my wedding to their music) , Passion Pit, Vampire Weekend, all these are great...love GroupLove- Ways to Go and Brand New - The Quiet Things Noone Ever Knows. And don't even get me started on Robert Johnson. He has his own playlist on my phone.

Miscellaneous

I would start here:

Tor Browser

Download the link for your operating system (ODd, windows....)

Let it connect, and check out http://rrcc5uuudhh4oz3c.onion

You can only access that site from the tor browser. There's a lot of disinformation Purposefully put on there to confuse and suppress information and also there's a lot of conspiracy theorist that think everything is just DISinformation . (99%, truth 1% lie) The deep Web is a very confusing place. You have to gather information from all your sources and decide for yourself. Also , there's a lot of disgusting evil Satanic shit, like illegal photos only sick f$&@$ want to see. Avoid the abbreviation "CP" avoid webcams and do not DO NOT download stuff on the deepweb.

people who know how to navigate the deep web are those who can do many things with computers to screw your life up. Don't piss people off and use it for research proposes only.

I found some very cool stuff about footage from 9/11 that was never released.Tutorials on survival skills.Doomsday preparations material.

also seen the worst side of human Beings. things I never thought were possible. Satanic cults sacrificing children...newborns. I wish I could make this stuff up but I can't it was disgusting and I never want to see it again. the issue though is that the deep web is so autonomous there's no point in trying to trace these individuals down... those kind of things and people are hidden behind proxies reverse proxies VPNs virtual machines and remote WebCams. done properly no one can be found. just be careful you might come across something you didn't want to know is real.

also know the laws of your country and know that if you download certain materials like how to blow shit up you will be put on the terror watch list.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk
Please someone tell me how to get rid of human garbage. :mad: :ninja:

Romeo Anderson

I don't think I would be able to do this I do not have a computer only phone but it does sound interesting if you or someone you converse with finds out something or someone that can help go in the past I would appreciate knowing the information you and all that has read my posts know how much I want my son back so you certainly wouldn't have to worry about me doing or saying anything that would jeopardize getting my son back. Thank you.
You can access the deepnet on your phone.
But you have to becareful not to get hacked.

Rex

some time ago i downloaded some file from a onion site [Files name: ufo index], most of them are .text files [15 kb each] and
all of them are trash but interesting to read

Rex

these trash files i downloaded from deep web [.text files]
downloaded from: Black Crawling Systems @ V0iD Information Archives

i checked all files but still they are from deep web so be careful

Attachments

• ufo index.zip
    222.6 KB · Views: 39