Deep web and secret sites

tflofasho

I finished speaking with someone who may have Intel on being able to access deep web sites that are not indexed and hard to find. Usually all these sites I talk about are very secret and hard to come across and are invite only.

I have been on the hunt and look out in the deep web to help find time travel to the past stuff. There are sites and people making claims of hidden knowledge and these sites are hidden and out of site outside of the search sngine rankings.

Basically, what I'm trying to say is paranormalis is mainstream and noticeable on the clear web when typing the right information on the engine but not like the more hidden secret societies and places unlisted more onscure than the illuminati and all those silly things.

So let's play six degrees of separation here...

Let's leep trying to network with people who may have access to this kind of information and secret websites and societies of this information to go back to the past that's science or magic or government alien whatever related that are invite only and can only know certain people becsuse of it.

So my advice to you people. Look for people you can't tell are of these places. We may find something. However, I would advise to keep away from practitioners of magick and the like as I feel they're a bunch of third world hicks trying to con people with their intellectual facade.

That's all I can say. Pass it along; look around; speak you name it. It can and will be found L. Look around and keep looking and let it come to you.

That's all y'all. Thanks.

Heart broken mom

I don't think I would be able to do this I do not have a computer only phone but it does sound interesting if you or someone you converse with finds out something or someone that can help go in the past I would appreciate knowing the information you and all that has read my posts know how much I want my son back so you certainly wouldn't have to worry about me doing or saying anything that would jeopardize getting my son back. Thank you.

tflofasho

Best places to look for would be internet2, hacker sites, Usenet, and lots of other www2 and other hidden domains and deep web sites of secret sites and locations and stuff.

tflofasho

I posted this so others can look too and not just me.

Seriously, it's like people are completely open and vulnerable to this thing it's not even funny.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I browsed the dark web a few years ago, looking for hidden time travel and paranormal resources. From what I can remember, I didn't find anything.

That being said, websites hidden in the dark web are ... hidden. There's no Google in there. You can only find a site if someone who already knows it, gives you the address.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
The best place to start is the Hidden Wiki. There might be links there that would lead to site having to do with paranormal, aliens, occult and time travel. That's the easiest first place you can look.