'Deja Vu' and 'Gut Feeling'

tsash75

hye guys...

im having this two bothering thing..deja vu thing happened to me once or two in a week..and gut feeling happened to when something bad gonna happened and this includes thing happened to myself and family.90% gut feeling happend to me always right..its just i cant tell whats the incident till the news arrived...if theres a way on how to enhance this thing please share...thanx in advance

taykair

I've been having a discussion with tsash75 in the chatroom concerning his deja-vu-like experiences. I assured him that if he posted a thread about it then the members here would try to explain what exactly he has been experiencing and provide any assistance in his attempt to better focus these "premonitions".

So, folks, don't make a liar out of me. Post something helpful if you can.

Take care.

taykair

tsash75: Although I tend to doubt the existence of precognitive abilities, I did run across this article recently. I hope it can be of some help to you.

Enhancing Precognition

Last edited:

Kairos

It goes away as you get older. There's a neurological explanation I heard on a podcast recently, but I can't remember the details since I fell asleep.

Seventy-Nine: Jason Special VIII - Corrupted Files from Not Alone

That's one of my white noise podcasts to fall asleep to, so I only sort of remember the beginning of it. Sorry, Boise guys, if you read this. It's really a great podcast. No offense.

Last edited:

Kts.Plethora

hye guys...

im having this two bothering thing..deja vu thing happened to me once or two in a week..and gut feeling happened to when something bad gonna happened and this includes thing happened to myself and family.90% gut feeling happend to me always right..its just i cant tell whats the incident till the news arrived...if theres a way on how to enhance this thing please share...thanx in advance

Im not an expert but sometimes when this happens to me my gut feeling ( i call it my butterflies ) brings a word with it... when you get a gut feeling does a certain word or person or place pop into your head? sometimes you might not realize that you are getting the answer due to you being to focused on the fact that you are having a gut feeling... Or if it happens like while I'm driving I pull over and change course... If at all possible... Also you might look into meditation? I don't know if you have the time or patients but might be something to check into it can help you clear your mind and focus on certain things... I don't know if this helped... just figured I would put my 2 cents in since it's help me ;)