Delta T Antenna Pulser Circuit

Alakazam

Delta T Antenna Pulser Circuit

Hi All,

I discovered this message board recently and thought I would share my thoughts and experiments.

See attached picture for circuit details.

As you may know, the Delta T Antenna configuration was suppossedly used during the Montauk Experiments into time travel. A lot of web sites talk about the problem of pulsing the 4 antenna coils sequentially, 90 degrees out of phase with each other.

Circuit explanation

With regard to the circuit, the 555 IC is a square wave oscillator, with a variable frequency range of 4hz - 616kz. The output square wave is fed into a 1 of 10 decoder (although on 4 of the outputs are used). Looking at the waveform graph, you can see what the input waveform looks like. The output pulses (A-D) are sequential and 90 degrees out of phase with the preceeding pulse. So, pulse A happens on the first clock cycle of waveform X. Pulse B happens on the second clock cycle of waveform X, and so on. On the fifth pulse (out of pin 10 on the 4017 IC), the clock is fed back into the reset pin. So instead of continuing to count to 10, the 4017 IC resets back to 0.
The effective output frequency is X/4, or the input frequency divided by 4, namely 1hz - 154 khz.

The four output pulses are then fed to a transister each, for amplification purposes, and then into the Delta T Antenna. Each coil is turned on one at a time. The coils are hand would caduceus coils, 15 turns up and down on a ferrite core. How to make Caduceus Coils.

Experiment

I attached these coils to a joggers head band, as close a possible to forming a square. When wearing the head band, I had one coil over my forehead, one each at the side of my head, and one at the back. With power to the circuit, I varied the frequency from beginning to end.

Results

Well I didn't travel in time, experience any OOBE's, visions or any other psychic experiences. I did feel a buzz throughout my body, and the area between my eyes (brow) seemed to pulse. I was laying in bed at the time, and did experience a jolt, like I was dropping from a height. I've heard this described as the first stage of an OOBE, where you start to leave your body, but suddenly fall back into it, as if you had a fright.

I also used this whilst sitting on the couch, watching TV. Again, I felt my forehead pulsing and my body had a vibration about it. I felt a bit dizzy when turning my head and trying to focus on a new object.

Future Experiments

Something is definately happening with this circuit. I want to try different frequencies and increase the power output. When using it in the couch that time, I could feel like something was about to happen, like I was charged with energy, but not enough. I think it needs more power. I need some specific frequencies to experiment with, such as the Schumann Resonance (7.83 hz).

Suggestions

Constructive criticism is welcome, along with suggested frequencies to experiment with, power levels,circuit modifications etc....

Alakazam

Frog186

Re: Delta T Antenna Pulser Circuit

Alakazam
Hi I'm Frog welcome to the forum and thanks for explaining the information to us remember keep us updated if you can I used to do astral travel but I have other stuff to do at this moment so I haven't been doing astral for awhile well I am reading two books for now breaking the time barrier by jenny randles it is a science or physics book and the other has to deal with the bermuda triangle I am a believer and not a skeptic when it comes to the paranormal and time travel related I have two questions for you what do you think or believe about time travel and other related stuff? I have been researching it for six to seven years so I know alot about it also last question what kind of experiments are you planning for now or later? well I got to leave now I have some stuff to do so I will talk with you later on thanks for your time and patience and listening too!

smartbomb

Hey Alakazam

Taking some lessons from Quantum Mechanics and string theory, apparently our reality resonates at ~450 MHz. I have attached a pic of a VCO used in RF that should generate your 200 - 400 MHz timing signal. You might neet to use some RC circuits to retard the 'reference' wave or 'zero point' by 90 degrees, 180, 270... and send each retarded signal to each coil.

But before u up the frequency, try to focus your mind when using ur current device. Like anything else, Einstein focused his mind on physics and look what he came up with. Try to go to sleep with alot of stuff on your mind and u won't get far. Try to clear your mind first then focus, block out anything irrelevant that pops in your head. I like thinking of a white piece of paper with nothing on it.

200-400MHZ-VCO.jpg

Still on my drawing board is to use each pulse to fire a high voltage capacitor (preferrably flash caps) at 0, 90, 180, and 270, all charged from a voltage tripler (120 x 3). They should have a profound effect as to the strength of the fields u want to generate.

smartbomb

i found the 'apparent' frequency. It's 435 MHz. As none of this can be proved or disproved, good luck and god speed.

ctglabs

Dear all,

I am new to the board, I was searching for further information regarding the Montauk Chair and came accross this site!

I would just like to post my thoughts regarding the Delta-T antenna. There is a commom misconception going around the internet about the Delta-T antenna having four coils, as shown in the diagram on this page.

Preston Nichols says clearly in the 1st and 2nd books and shows you in the video where he demonstrates the recovered equipment from the base that the Antenna is made from 3 coils. Two are made as diamoind shapes and fixed together and 90, so you get the frame of a large 3d diamond, then the 3rd coils goes around the middle, so it looks like 2 pyramids base to base.

He says the coils are PLACED 90 degrees to each other as well as PHASED/PULSED at 90 degrees. How can you place 4 coils all at 90 degrees to each other! In 3d space this is impossible. The top and bottom coils are 180 degrees out and so are the left and right ones (with respect to each other)!

I have built one of these, but without building a flip-flop circuit in 90 degree mode, I simply created a audio track of 1Hz using my PC. I then opened the wav file in goldwave and shifted the left and right audio channels by 250 milli seconds, then saved it and burnt it to CD. 250 milli seconds at 1Hz is obviously a 90 degree phase shift. I then put the CD in my hifi, fed the out put through an AMP and in to the coils of the antenna. Placing a compass in side the coil structure, you will see the compass spin as the magnetic field is spinning.

However to do this at 435Mhz will require a tuned RF phase shift network, alot harder to create, no 555 timers or 4017/4013 used here!

Has anyone researched into the montauk chair? It seems silly building the antenna if you cannot pickup a signal to transmit out through it?

Best Regards,

Dave.

smartbomb

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"ctglabs\")</div>
Dear all,

I am new to the board, I was searching for further information regarding the Montauk Chair and came accross this site!

I would just like to post my thoughts regarding the Delta-T antenna. There is a commom misconception going around the internet about the Delta-T antenna having four coils, as shown in the diagram on this page.

Preston Nichols says clearly in the 1st and 2nd books and shows you in the video where he demonstrates the recovered equipment from the base that the Antenna is made from 3 coils. Two are made as diamoind shapes and fixed together and 90, so you get the frame of a large 3d diamond, then the 3rd coils goes around the middle, so it looks like 2 pyramids base to base.

He says the coils are PLACED 90 degrees to each other as well as PHASED/PULSED at 90 degrees. How can you place 4 coils all at 90 degrees to each other! In 3d space this is impossible. The top and bottom coils are 180 degrees out and so are the left and right ones (with respect to each other)!
[/b]

Hello Dave,

Thanks for the reply!
I have been trying so hard to find a proper schematic for this delta-T configuration of the antenna. I assumed the 4 coils would go onto the 4 sides where the two pyramids meet with a respective phase shift. At this point, I've only been able to find the picture of the diamond shaped antenna. Do you have a pic that I can use to construct my own antenna from? I am havin difficulty trying to determine how to make each tetrahedron in the antenna with an impedance so that I can feed my MHZ signal into it. I have access to an HP frequency generator for this frequency and also a frequency spectrum analyzer to view harmonics generated in the immediate area. I'm just stumped on construction of this bad boy.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated.
sb

steven chiverton

Alakazam
Hi I'm Frog welcome to the forum and thanks for explaining the information to us remember keep us updated if you can I used to do astral travel but I have other stuff to do at this moment so I haven't been doing astral for awhile well I am reading two books for now breaking the time barrier by jenny randles it is a science or physics book and the other has to deal with the bermuda triangle I am a believer and not a skeptic when it comes to the paranormal and time travel related I have two questions for you what do you think or believe about time travel and other related stuff? I have been researching it for six to seven years so I know alot about it also last question what kind of experiments are you planning for now or later? well I got to leave now I have some stuff to do so I will talk with you later on thanks for your time and patience and listening too!
wheres the circuit and pictures they are missing