Delta T, Helmholtz Variation

Sonix

Per Helmholtz, two twin coils placed parallel to each other at a distance apart that is equal to the radius of the coils creates a region of uniform magnetic field between them.

This inspired me to consider a Helmholtz variation of the Delta T antenna. Each of the 3 square coils of the Delta T would be replaced by 2 parallel coils, making 6 square coils in all. There is a decision to be made re distance apart of the coils with square coils that does not need to be made with circular coils as the diameter of a circular coil is the same in all directions whereas with a square coil the diameter ranges from the length of a side to the length of the diagonal. For experimental purpose I settled on placing the square coils apart by a distance of 1/2 the length of a side.

Here is my first attempt. 32AWG magnet wire, 100 wraps per coil. Coils are 10cm x 10cm. Resistance each coil is 22.7ohms +-0.2.
These specs are most probably not ideal and may in fact be counter-effective - I worked with the wire I had on hand using a form that was handy and chose 100 wraps arbitrarily. Perhaps someone with more experience in coils can advise on more effective variations.
I recognize as well that this is pretty wonky...

Now I just need to hook up the wires and work on a source for sine, phase invert sine, and white noise to power it.

Any reasoned input would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Interesting, I need to think about it more.

Professor Opmmur

TimeFlipper

@Sonix If you read the Montauk Project book you will discover Preston Nichols did use Helmhotz coils around Duncan Cameron who was the psychic sat in the "Montauk Chair", and also around the base of the Delta T Antenna that was approximately 150 foot underground and directly under the Montauk Chair, creating a null point....Helmholtz coils are circular and have the ability of maintaining the electrical forces inside them and not releasing them outwards....

Obviously you are perfectly entitled to make up what ever you wish to, that is your right....However may i respectfully suggest that you read up on the Montauk Project book and understand what Preston Nichols was actually doing with a Delta T Antenna and those Helmholtz coils.....I give you credit for actually building something that few of our members have actually succeeded in doing so for themselves, but without knowing anything of what you were trying to achieve in your building process..

As a final help. it might be of interest for you to know that just the DTA shape, very very slightly bends time itself...You will hopefully read for yourself how Preston Nichols discovered that whilst he was sat of the roof of his house producing leads going to the DTA :)..

Sonix

Respectfully, @TimeFlipper, I am not so much concerned about fidelity to the Montauk Project books but more so interested in experimentation and seeking interesting results. As noted in the subject line, this is a variation on the standard Delta T. RE Helmholtz coils (which granted are ideally circular) maintaining forces inside them but not releasing them outwards, please refer to the first image in the original post. A Helmholtz coil also extends the field outward further than either of the component coils would individually. This first iteration of the build, as I said, is wonky. The one pictured is more of a first draft than anything final, though I'll be running the signals through it when I have that aspect worked out. Now that I have some sense of form and assembly, I aim to build both larger and smaller versions, with wire thickness and number of turns optimized (once I develop better understanding of that or receive advice from fellow forum members).

TimeFlipper

No problem, that is your right to experiment on what ever it is that you want to....However if you want to forgo actual knowledge and information on how a true Delta T Antenna functions, but yet you cannot even explain any theories or concepts as to why you chose your own design of the DTA quoting only, experimental purposes, then enjoy wasting your time and efforts (y):D...

I get the idea though that the only reason behind your design starts from when i made a posting about the simplicity of building a DTA, and you asked me for details on the frequencies that i put into my own indoor DTA....To which i replied, "build it first".....I obviously pissed you off :LOL:..

Sonix

I think I've expressed before that I do not require theoretical justification before I will build and test devices for which results have been reported by some in the past. Nor do require such justifications to build and test variations on these. I have a number of projects on the go, this one happened to be at a stage that I wanted to share and get advice. Your discouragement is noted.

TimeFlipper

I think I've expressed before that I do not require theoretical justification before I will build and test devices for which results have been reported by some in the past. Nor do require such justifications to build and test variations on these. I have a number of projects on the go, this one happened to be at a stage that I wanted to share and get advice. Your discouragement is noted.

Everybody has to come up with a concept plan for a new design, thats common sense, compared to blind faith...But as i have said before, that is your own business and your own right that every Paranormalis member has....I would be interested in knowing why you wanted to audio phase invert a sine wave...But you dont really have to give me an explanation, its your experiment not mine :)..

You mention my "discouragement" :D..
I gave you encouragement when i told you to "build one first", which would have been the basic building of a Delta Time Antenna with accurate angles...Dont try to play the injured party, just because i pissed you off :D..

Sonix

I don't want this thread to get derailed. I was already working on this when I was asking you what you were using for a source for the sine and inverted sine for the Delta T in your avatar photo - that is why I was asking. I did think you were being a bit of a jerk for expressing that you changed that photo hoping someone would ask for more details about the Delta T, but then when I asked what you were using to drive the signals you held out with the "build it first" - but that was the extent of it. I am not playing the injured party. I am acknowledging that if I am not faithful to Preston Nichols' designs and do not provide you with theoretical justification of my experiments then your contribution is "enjoy wasting your time and efforts". I posted in the hope that others may have more constructive advice - such as suggestions on how to determine what might potentially be more effective wire gauge or number of turns in the coils.

TimeFlipper

I don't want this thread to get derailed. I was already working on this when I was asking you what you were using for a source for the sine and inverted sine for the Delta T in your avatar photo - that is why I was asking. I did think you were being a bit of a jerk for expressing that you changed that photo hoping someone would ask for more details about the Delta T, but then when I asked what you were using to drive the signals you held out with the "build it first" - but that was the extent of it. I am not playing the injured party. I am acknowledging that if I am not faithful to Preston Nichols' designs and do not provide you with theoretical justification of my experiments then your contribution is "enjoy wasting your time and efforts". I posted in the hope that others may have more constructive advice - such as suggestions on how to determine what might potentially be more effective wire gauge or number of turns in the coils.

I trust you received the message i left for you, refuting what you had said in your posting to me regarding the phase inverted sine wave....
FYI, it was Peston Nichols who designed and first built the Delta T Antenna himself, therefore he should know everything about it, dont you think so?......Iam far from trying to de-rail this thread, iam giving out accurate information that you arrogantly appear to disregard about a "real" DTA.