Delta T, Helmholtz Variation

Sonix

That I reference the spinning compass referred to in that post does not mean I am presenting proof of all of the assertions in that post. I actually made no reference to proof of anything in my above post. Regarding my ability to read thoroughly, perhaps you might give this very thread another read:
@Sonix [...] i will make this posting the final one for you [...] You are literally wasting my time because you know nothing of any relevance on the subjects you are writing about.... [...]This is my final posting on this thread, i expect at some point in time, nothing new will have changed, or have been learnt by you!....

TimeFlipper

That I reference the spinning compass referred to in that post does not mean I am presenting proof of all of the assertions in that post. I actually made no reference to proof of anything in my above post. Regarding my ability to read thoroughly, perhaps you might give this very thread another read:

Thanks for reminding me of one of my previous postings, you were also involved in constant denials leading upto that previous posting of mine :D..