Delta T, Helmholtz Variation

TimeFlipper

So you will be using White Noise, and perhaps a Sine wave?
How will those two waveforms interact with each other, and what will be the outcome of the interaction that you are hoping for? :)..

Sonix

X and Y, two signals sine and cosine, various frequencies to be tested, though would eventually like to be geared to test 47.7Mhz plus as that potentially creates close proximity spin of the magnetic field at interesting velocities. Yes, white noise through the Z coils. Still not sure how I am going to generate signal (specifically the 90 degree phase offset), though within the audio range that is easy enough to accomplish creating audio files with sine, cosine and white noise functions in GoldWave program. It has been suggested that, with the Delta T, running sine and cosine signals through the X and Y creates a magnetic field that spins at the rate of the frequency of the signal. It want to test and see if that is so.

I intend to test for anomalous temporal effects. I've got a few Precision RTC clock modules that I can connect to an Arduino board to run and record continuous real-time comparison of the clocks, which would be placed at various distances from the device (haven't yet programmed this but will be using it for a few of my ongoing projects). But also testing for subjective effect.

Traveling for work so all on hold for the moment but I'm chewing at the bit.

TimeFlipper

I believe you are planning to use a sine and cosine wave with frequencies of 47.7 Mhz plus, to create a spinning modulated magnetic field...
Do you intend using the White Noise as the acceleration force for the sine and cosine waves? :)..

Sonix

I honestly don't know what the intended function of the white noise is. This is a variation on the classic Delta T and will be using white noise for the Z coils as that is my understanding of the original config. Once complete and I have test equipment in place, I will test not only with white noise and absence of signal for Z but also perhaps phase variations of the X/Y signal. It would be nice if I could work out a signal generator that could slowly ramp through the continuum of degrees of phase for a set frequency - that would be ideal for that. I'm running on intuition in considering configurations that may prompt effects of interest. Any variation from the status quo with the syncing of the clocks would illuminate further paths of interest to pursue.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
A while back I built a 4 coil setup. I used square waves with the sine cosine setup. Of course I just used solid state components for experimentation. Which limits the operational frequency range. I only had about a megahertz of range to play with. But I did some experiments with the setup. I put a compass in the center of the 4 coils and watched as the compass needle would spin up with increasing frequency. But there was an anomaly that occurred occasionally. Every once in a while when I turned on the spinning magnetic field, the compass needle would spin in the opposite direction. That alone was a bit confusing. I had no idea why that was happening. I did check to see if maybe the compass needle was still working. The polarity was reversed. But I thought about that and realized that even with reversed polarity, the needle should not spin in the opposite direction. So I just shelved the project.

At present I have more knowledge about the anomaly. I've been doing a lot of reading on particle physics reactions. The reactions of interest are the ones involving the nuclear weak force and a similar one called the electro weak force. These forces affect the basic charge and mass spin states. What happens is that either charge or mass are changed into their anti-particles.

So something got turned around with my rotating magnetic field project. Something is different with the reversed polarity compass needle. It's like I have a reversed time compass needle. One that spins in the opposite direction.

So what about the white noise you are going to use on the 3rd plane? I think that white noise might be stimulating the interaction of the weak force, causing a pulsating time wave. This is just speculation of course. But it does help to have some basic knowledge about what you are experimenting with. The nuclear and electro weak forces are real. And you wont find anyone that has developed a machine using these forces. Or maybe you will if you just stop and look at some of the occasional glitches that somehow seem to get ignored.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

@Sonix When you speak about the "classic Delta T", you are infact referring to Changing Time...Delta stands for "Change or Modulation", T simply means "Time"....There can be no variation on the classic Delta T, such as you stated in your previous posting....It means and will always mean, changing time....Your use of Delta T stems from the Delta T Antenna, you dropped the Antenna part and replaced that with another variation, the Helmholtz variation......You are trying to use parts from the Montauk Project Book, such as the Helmholtz coils and White Noise.

(You might have then been influenced from a new thread named the,
(Delta-T Antenna T.E.C.)...The first posting on that thread mentioned phase shifting around the DTA, and a discussion on a "Sinus Generator" which was meant to mean a "Sine-Wave Generator"...The guy further goes onto mention about gradually increasing the frequency from the sine-wave generator from 1hz upto 1000hz, which would increase the speed of the rotating magnetic field from a "compass" until it is close to the speed of light and then beyond it....Your reply was, i would like some discussion on this, my sense is that this is correct..That the magnetic field can apparently exceed the speed of light..

There are two points on this, firstly by merely increasing the frequency of a Sine-Wave does not mean that the sine wave can then be travelling anywhere near enough to the speed of light, because a sine wave is a "Sound Wave" that has a maximum speed of about 343 meters per second, compared to 300,000,000 meters per second that a radio wave travels at (in a vacuum)....The second point is that a rotating magnetic field purely on its own cannot achieve the speed of light, unless it is a combined electromagnetic field, or a Radio Wave in other words...I hope this has been of some help to you :)..

Sonix

@Sonix When you speak about the "classic Delta T", you are infact referring to Changing Time...Delta stands for "Change or Modulation", T simply means "Time"....There can be no variation on the classic Delta T, such as you stated in your previous posting....It means and will always mean, changing time....Your use of Delta T stems from the Delta T Antenna, you dropped the Antenna part and replaced that with another variation, the Helmholtz variation......You are trying to use parts from the Montauk Project Book, such as the Helmholtz coils and White Noise.
Per the opening of the original post in this thread, reading about Helmholtz coils "inspired me to consider a Helmholtz variation of the Delta T antenna". In referring to that antenna as simply "Delta T", I think folks know I am speaking about a configuration of coils, not "Changing Time". You obviously understood what I intended or you wouldn't be correcting me regarding "dropping the antenna part".
Please note that, in the Montauk books, Nichols and Moon have occassionally abbreviated the same way - "The Orion Delta T was a huge octahedronal antenna, and it was placed underground" and "Two of the drives came from the pulse modulators of the two transmitters and fed into the x and y coils of the Delta T." Both quotes are from page 84 of The Montauk Project: Experiments in Time.
Am I "using parts of the Montauk Project Book"? Absolutely. This particular project was inspired by what I referred to as "Classic Delta T", which is found in the Montauk books.
(You might have then been influenced from a new thread named the,
(Delta-T Antenna T.E.C.)...The first posting on that thread mentioned phase shifting around the DTA, and a discussion on a "Sinus Generator" which was meant to mean a "Sine-Wave Generator"...The guy further goes onto mention about gradually increasing the frequency from the sine-wave generator from 1hz upto 1000hz, which would increase the speed of the rotating magnetic field from a "compass" until it is close to the speed of light and then beyond it....
Yes, that thread was one of the places I encountered it being said that the signals fed the X and Y coils were at 90 degree phase with each other, and I've noted elsewhere that that document and other places may be have a shared erroneous source regarding that. I also noted that the Montauk Project book does note that the X and Y axis of a Delta T antenna discussed were fed by the pulse modulators of two different feeds - which suggests that the two coils were not simply in series running the same frequency.
@Einstein in the post above says he tried a coil configuration with sine and cosine waves and witnessed a compass spin with increasing speed with increase of the frequency being fed them - which to me suggests that the reported effect of interest can be replicated.
Your reply was, i would like some discussion on this, my sense is that this is correct..That the magnetic field can apparently exceed the speed of light..
Yes, but one of the active words in that sentence is "apparently" and I also noted "it appears that the rotating magnetic field, at a distance one meter from the center of the coils, would be circumnavigating the center at the speed of light". I further say, "I put "traveling" in quotes in that last sentence as I recognize this is not the same as an object traveling at this speed - which of course would contradict Special Relativity and I have no delusion that would be happening [after which I explain more fully]". I just want to clarify that I have not suggested that sine waves would exceed the speed of light, as you later suggest. The original post in full, and with these statements in context, is subtler than that. If anyone has any interest in this, I suggest they check out the original thread.
...a sine wave is a "Sound Wave" that has a maximum speed of about 343 meters per second, compared to 300,000,000 meters per second that a radio wave travels at (in a vacuum)
I want to clarify as I can see how someone might misinterpret the fact I've mentioned considering using sound cards and audio files and also a Digitech RP300A guitar effects pedal for generating or changing signal, and I've spoken of being limited for the moment with working with frequencies in the audio range.

I have not, at any point regarding this project, been talking about sound waves, which are indeed limited to about 343 meters per second. When I say "within the audio range" I mean using electric signal at frequencies that, if fed to a speaker, would be translated by the speaker to tone within the range of human hearing. An electrical signal with frequency produces a fluctuating electromagnetic field around an electromagnet in a speaker - this repels and attracts a permanent magnet creating a vibration in the cone, translating fluctuation of electromagnetic field into mechanical sound waves. To me this means that any device that produces or shapes tones that can be sent as electrical signal to and heard on a speaker is potentially a source to create a signal that can be sent to a coil to create a fluctuating electromagnetic field (as that is what is happening in a speaker anyway). A changing magnetic field corresponds with a changing electric field, and this forms electromagnetic waves. From what I understand, all electromagnetic fluctuation travels at near-speed of light in air (and at speed of light in vacuum), regardless of the frequency.

"Sine" specifically refers to the shape of a wave and is not limited to referring to "Sound Wave".

Last edited:

Sonix

Thank you, @Einstein . Very informative and encouraging.

When I first received an HDR from Steven Gibbs, I placed a compass a various points around it to see how it would respond. Close to the end of the electromagnet, the compass would point away from the electromagnet, but in close proximity but at 45 degrees to either side of the end of the electromagnet, the compass spun like crazy - so fast it was just a blur and I cannot trust to guess what direction it was spinning in. Afterward I discovered that in this process the compass reversed polarity - it now points south. Oddly though, repetitions of making it spin has not reversed it back. With the HDR I assume this effect was caused by pulsed magnetic field. It may or may not be related to what you experienced with the sine/cosine coils, but comes to mind because of similar effect.

I would like to know how you generated signal at 90 degree phase offset from the other signal. That is my main stumbling block at the moment.

TimeFlipper

@Sonix I should have asked you at the beginning of all this....What exactly is it that you are trying to achieve??.....The paragraph to me in your previous posting appears rather jumbled up...Delta T as i mentioned simply means Changing Time, and when you attach antenna to it, that specifically means an antenna that bends/changes time......That should have been obvious to you....To remind you, the Helmholtz coils have a specific function in the Delta Time Antenna set up, and cannot be referred to as any variation on the DTA....The Helmholtz coils are separated by a distance of one radius of the coils themselves, and when powered they provide a larger magnetic field area than does a single coil....

Your third paragraph was only word play on "apparently" and "appears".....That is simply "Fudging" your way out of the issue that you only meant to imply something moving faster than the speed of light....Your 4th paragraph humorously ends by stating: "Sine" specifically refers to the shape of a wave, and is not limited to referring to "Sound Wave".... Yes, a Sine is a particular angle in trigonometry, which is named AND displayed as a Sine-Wave which is a "Sound Wave", what else could it be?.....You can also see a Sine-Wave shaping on an oscilloscope, if you insert into it a 100Hz tone as an example...You really do try to over complicate matters for yourself....Sine and Sine-Wave are both related to each other (y):D...

Anyways, can you please explain to our members and my good self, what specifically is it that you are trying to create/construct, and what outcomes do you expect and how will you measure them?....Thank you :cool:..

Sonix

@Sonix I should have asked you at the beginning of all this....What exactly is it that you are trying to achieve??.....The paragraph to me in your previous posting appears rather jumbled up...Delta T as i mentioned simply means Changing Time, and when you attach antenna to it, that specifically means an antenna that bends/changes time......That should have been obvious to you....
As said this is a variation on what I referred to as "classic Delta T" as found in the Montauk books, an antenna that, as you note, reportedly "bends/changes time". I've said "I intend to test for anomalous temporal effects." I've described my intention to "record continuous real-time comparison of the clocks" placed at different distances from the device. I don't know how much more explicit you need me to be.
To remind you, the Helmholtz coils have a specific function in the Delta Time Antenna set up, and cannot be referred to as any variation on the DTA....The Helmholtz coils are separated by a distance of one radius of the coils themselves, and when powered they provide a larger magnetic field area than does a single coil....
I am not jumbling up the Montauk books description of Helmholtz coils use with the Delta Time Antenna. Helmholtz coils have a life outside of the Montauk books. I am replacing the 3 coils of the Delta T as described there, each with 2 coils of same shape and placed an optimal distance apart per Helmholtz configuration. I am not building a Montauk chair, and the use of circular Helmholtz coils in the description of the Montauk chair has no relevance to what I am attempting.
Your third paragraph was only word play on "apparently" and "appears".....That is simply "Fudging" your way out of the issue that you only meant to imply something moving faster than the speed of light....
I'm not fudging. In that post I was explicitly expressing that mathematically, with a disk rotating at 47.7hz, if the radius was 1 meter, a point on the edge would be travelling at the speed of light. We cannot spin a disk at 47.7hz, but we can, "apparently" rotate an electromagnetic field at 47.7hz if it is so that sine and cosine of a frequency through two coils crossed at 90 degrees from each other will rotate the field at the rate of the frequency. I noted that this may be trivial or may be significant (possibly significant if only because this rotation of a field is being reported as an aspect of a device reported to distort time). I then explain why this may be only the appearance of the field travelling at or exceeding the speed of light, using the analogy of a row of light bulbs and the speed of a travelling virtual lit bulb. @Einstein concured with that latter assessment, saying
The magnetic field is not physically rotating in space. But if the field is connected to a physical object, then the object will rotate.
The limitations of speed of a physical object, in respect to speed of light, I already recognized. @Einstein did suggest there might still be something of interest happening in this scenario, though:
Without the physical connection the magnetic field is pulsing in a temporal rotational direction. Temporal mechanics is not taught in schools.
Ultimately, I am building this coil configuration and intend to try feeding it different frequencies, phase variations, etc. In that post I was expressing curiosity about whether there might be something significant about effects at higher frequencies, a line of thought prompted by what I recognized might be a trivial mathematical discovery of the speed of light in calculations regarding apparently producible rotating fields (using signals of 47.7hz and higher).

To sum up, I am not fudging - I was just not making the claims that you believed I made with the certainty you believed I made them. That you inferred does not mean I implied.
Your 4th paragraph humorously ends by stating: "Sine" specifically refers to the shape of a wave, and is not limited to referring to "Sound Wave".... Yes, a Sine is a particular angle in trigonometry, which is named AND displayed as a Sine-Wave which is a "Sound Wave", what else could it be?.....You can also see a Sine-Wave shaping on an oscilloscope, if you insert into it a 100Hz tone as an example...You really do try to over complicate matters for yourself....Sine and Sine-Wave are both related to each other (y):D...
I'm not complicating things for myself, I am trying to avoid complications that you seem insistent in trying to introduce. Do I sometimes abreviate "Sine Wave" to simply "Sine" when in context there is no question I am speaking about waves and not about trigonometry? Absolutely.

I have been looking for sources of signal, regular sine wave signal. Sine wave is sine wave regardless of frequency - regardless of whether the frequency is in the ranges refered to as ELF, audio, Radio, Microwave, etc. If a sine (or any other changing electrical signal) is fed to an antenna or coil, then this creates fluctuation in the magnetic and electric fields. Some electromagnetic waves are stronger than others, propogate further, penetrate deeper into objects, etc., which is why different frequencies are used for different purposes and are put into different, named categories. But I am not concerned with microwaving meals or broadcasting, so I am going on the working supposition that those differences don't make a difference for my purpose. I am experimenting and looking for temporal anomalies using constructs that are within my resources to create. For the devices I am working on, that requires only local, close proximity fluctuating fields at frequencies within my control.

There are multiple schematics of devices on this site proported to have effect changing, distorting or transversing time. There are subjective reports of effects. There are also fraudulant claims - I recognize that. But what I do not see is anyone reporting that they have built a device and are consistently measuring time anomalies resulting from it. To suggest that we should be adherring to what I refer to as classic designs of these devices and not experiment with possible variations (as you've suggested to me regarding the Delta T antenna) is to suggest we stick to what demonstrably has not had consistent, replicatable results for those that have tried to recreate them.

Experimentation with attempts at "Time Travel" and all that falls under that umbrella is at the stage that aviation was prior to Kitty Hawk, 1903 - There is lots of debate, skepticism, speculation, amateur mechanics, etc. - but, to carry the analogy, with TT experimentation we have no birds, kites, gliders, etc, to point to as potential proofs of concept. One path forward - my chosen path forward and I think that of some others here - is in striving for innovation and recording of experimental results, to try to prompt temporal anomalies which would suggest possible paths for further, hopefully more fruitful, experimentation.

Last edited: