Schematic Delta Time Generator

981cav

Maybe your cousin might know of someone who can help you, or maybe he knows a friend of a friend that can help you, or perhaps he even knows a friendly friend of a friend to help you :D..
Hope so kinda thinking about buying enough stuff to build 2 and doing a trial run to see if I can do it while I wait for someone with more experience to help

TimeFlipper

Hope so kinda thinking about buying enough stuff to build 2 and doing a trial run to see if I can do it while I wait for someone with more experience to help
I would respectfully suggest you keep on searching for someone else to help you...There will be someone out there who will help and perhaps your cousin will find someone from his own friends....You need to be patient (y):)..

981cav

I would respectfully suggest you keep on searching for someone else to help you...There will be someone out there who will help and perhaps your cousin will find someone from his own friends....You need to be patient (y):)..
Lol is mayhems negativity rubbing off on you. Its sage advice actually but on the second hand like my grandma always said hard heads gotta feel nots

TimeFlipper

Lol is mayhems negativity rubbing off on you. Its sage advice actually but on the second hand like my grandma always said hard heads gotta feel nots
Nah, his negativity is cetainly not rubbing off on me :LOL:..
I cant think of any other way to help you, apart from what i have already mentioned to you...You need patience and persistence, imho :)..

981cav

Nah, his negativity is cetainly not rubbing off on me :LOL:..
I cant think of any other way to help you, apart from what i have already mentioned to you...You need patience and persistence, imho :)..
I see what you're saying but I've never acquired a new skill by sitting around waiting on someone else to do something for me

981cav

If you want to learn how to solder, I would suggest going to YouTube. There are literally 100's of videos on the topic. Once you see how easy it is, your hesitancy will disappear.
I can and have soldered before just need more practice on smaller intricate stuff and yes the YouTube videos are very helpful

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I can and have soldered before just need more practice on smaller intricate stuff and yes the YouTube videos are very helpful

I helped a buddy of mine replace his dishwasher using YouTube help videos. Neither one of us had done anything like that before. The transplant was very successful.

981cav

I helped a buddy of mine replace his dishwasher using YouTube help videos. Neither one of us had done anything like that before. The transplant was very successful.
I feel ya on that had to wire and plum for a dishwasher after we bought our house and I've got an old whirlpool dryer I've managed to keep running for 20 years for future reference if a washer or dryer will spin then it's more then likely something stupid and small