Schematic Delta Time Generator

TimeFlipper

I feel ya on that had to wire and plum for a dishwasher after we bought our house and I've got an old whirlpool dryer I've managed to keep running for 20 years for future reference if a washer or dryer will spin then it's more then likely something stupid and small
How are you getting along with the building project? :cool: :D..

981cav

I haven't ordered the parts yet been busy trying to clear my plate of a few other projects I got the in laws coming to visit so I've been getting the house ready all week I got 5 AK builds going right now I have all the parts for a fixed stock and a romy underfolder so I'm going to finish those before I order the parts for the DTG it's still on my list though just give me a couple weeks and I'll start collecting stuff for it

981cav

I have obtained or have on order the majority of the parts needed to start. Ive been studying winding and soldering trying to progress those skills before I start. I have been busy with work and other projects but wanted to let you guys know I'm still doing this. I also maybe on a list with the feds now I asked a guy at the phone company if he could build this. He took a look at the schematics real quick then asked if I was trying to build a trigger system for an IED anyway I dont think hes going to help.

981cav

I made a model. But I did not succeed in changing history.
I dont think it's to change history but I guess anything is possible. I'm wanting to build this to see if it makes my dreams more vivid and memorable. Plus I'm wondering if it has any healing properties for like headaches and back pain. Are you used to working with electronics? Was it a difficult build? I'm still waiting on a few parts to come in probably could have gotten them from china quicker then California. Still sitting at vendors waiting on post office to pickup for a week.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I'm probably late to the party, but did @DoctorZ build that device in the past? I'll have to find back his website and check it out.

Also, isn't the name Delta T Antenna more widely know and recognised than Delta Time Generator? Or am I getting confused between the 2?

I honestly haven't read much about this device yet, as I've always been more of a FluxCap and HDR guy, so to speak.

It seems very interesting though, and I like the fact it supposedly have a somewhat passive effect, compared to most devices. @TimeFlipper , what kind of specific examples can you share, as to what the effects the device had on you and/or your surroundings?

TimeFlipper

I made a model. But I did not succeed in changing history.

I'm probably late to the party, but did @DoctorZ build that device in the past? I'll have to find back his website and check it out.

Also, isn't the name Delta T Antenna more widely know and recognised than Delta Time Generator? Or am I getting confused between the 2?

I honestly haven't read much about this device yet, as I've always been more of a FluxCap and HDR guy, so to speak.

It seems very interesting though, and I like the fact it supposedly have a somewhat passive effect, compared to most devices. @TimeFlipper , what kind of specific examples can you share, as to what the effects the device had on you and/or your surroundings?
As far as iam aware, DrZ has never built the Delta Time Generator...I know for certain he is more than capable of building it especially as the miniature "Tesla coil" has seemed to be a construction problem for many members, but DrZ could construct one of those coils blindfolded...

The Delta Time Antenna (DTA) is a very special type of antenna with its framework constructed from wood and created by Preston Nichols...The antenna is resonant on all frequencies hence the term Delta Time which in Greek, "Delta" means change (Therefore Changing-Time)...As you know, "Time" is viewed on Paranormalis as a range of frequencies...My profile photo shows a small DTA that i use for various experiments...

The Delta Time Generator (DTG) is essentially an oscillator that supposedly tunes into (resonates with) vortexes/worm holes, also created by Preston Nichols...I constructed my own DTG about 20 years ago but the only "effects" from it have been very subtle mental "aberrations", for the need of a better word..

I have also experimented with the DTG coupled to my DTA, with little or no difference in effects that i stated in the above paragraph...However, I have lots of patience wth any project undertaken, therefore i will continue testing the DTG until hopefully getting different results from it..

Doc 05

Zenith
Personally i have no interest in Stephen Gibbs views on time-travel or his assertion that the Schumann frequency alone enables a person to travel through time and space when walking through a portal within an AC/DC field, which i find ridiculous....

As i mentioned before in this thread, Preston Nichols designed the DTA, and frankly i would place Nichols about 100 light years in front of Stephen Gibbs knowledge regarding time-travel....However, you have the right to your own opinions, and i thank you for your input in this matter :)..
I respectfully disagree with my friend @TimeFlipper ;
I believe if one adds AC/DC to any Time Travel device it would enhance it's operation.

I personally use their "Back in Black" album or maybe "Black Ice" ;)

I'm working my way through the DTG thread and have an email out to the now called "Semiconductor Museum" and unfortunately could only find a Sprauge 2N128 SBT on ebay (ordered 2), hopefully this will work.

Thanks for your knowledge.