Demon in the Whitehouse

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
This is not meant to be a political thread, although I would imagine demons could cause some really odd decisions and behaviors to occur.

So, back in the 1800's , President Franklin Pierce lost is son in a train accident, so his wife, who was obviously very upset, contacted a medium to help her talk to him. Rumor has it that this conjured a demon and there have been ghost stories in the White House ever since. There has apparently been an exorcism performed in the White House as well.

What are some of the stores you've heard?

Melania had the White House blessed before they moved in. (Again, please don't make this political). But did it help?

I could provide links, but you can just do a search. There are stories everywhere. :)

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
Here's a quick link. :)

It wouldn't surprise me that demons would linger around the White House... Who better to try to influence than the leader of one of the most powerful nations in the world?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Here's a quick link. :)

It wouldn't surprise me that demons would linger around the White House... Who better to try to influence than the leader of one of the most powerful nations in the world?

Are you suggesting Biden is being controlled by Demons?

OakFieldAlienz444

Are you suggesting Biden is being controlled by Demons?

I've heard my dad and sister say that sometimes Biden claims "They" do not allow him to do certain actions and that he only does what "they" want. There are different theories on what he's talking about. But that's kinda creepy. I saw something once about aliens and avatars appearing in the oval office in front of presidents and instructing them on what they can or cannot do. I don't remember where I read it.