Derek Chauvin trials and other police predictions.

TimeTravelFan2000

I believe he will be found Not Guilty on a majority of charges along with other officers. They will be found guilty of lesser charges but will certainly get away with murder and set free.

Protests will flare up once again and some will be even worse than last years.

Another extremely high controversial shooting by a cop in the USA will make world news. The police incident will be viewed by public opinion as a Hate Crime.

Kyle Rittenhouse will also be found Not Guilty on most charges as well.

Parazite1986

I am scarred by police brutality during twenties of my time on earth. The one that I was tazed by got away with police misconduct and I almost died from seizures. They mistreat poor whites and blacks almost equally and the rich get less time in jail. Unbelievable

TimeFlipper

I believe he will be found Not Guilty on a majority of charges along with other officers. They will be found guilty of lesser charges but will certainly get away with murder and set free.

Protests will flare up once again and some will be even worse than last years.

Another extremely high controversial shooting by a cop in the USA will make world news. The police incident will be viewed by public opinion as a Hate Crime.

Kyle Rittenhouse will also be found Not Guilty on most charges as well.
Karma could befall that Chauvin irrespective of what jail time the murderer serves!