Destiny or fate. Or the third option.

Kafziel40

My name is not important. But my life from the very beginning I'm talking conception beginning. My mom was 21 when she had me in March of 82. Not to big of a deal kids are born every few minutes. Well my mom was diagnosed with a auto immune disease that attacks everything it deemed a threat. As well before she turned 20 she became I'll with a condition called Addison's disease. Now she had the type of Addison's where her body was unable to retain salt. And in the 80s and 90 to 94. The meds she had to take to keep her alive was very hard on her from what I am able to remember. Any ways my beginning was I guess not so normal but I don't remember. If anyone remembers there conception tell us your experience lol. So March 82 I was born on a snowy day and well not much to say other than my mom for some reason did not want the man who helped make me have anything to do with me. This is important for later on. My father his name was Jessy Moore. But I will know a man named Charles as my dad. Who was born and raised in St Louis Missouri. Now about 2 years into my life I came down with German measles and mumps. After that my mom found out that her now husband was not so nice. I grew up in a rough home. My step dad beat my mom and still to this day I can remember being in diapers watching the beating she took. Then as I got older I caught my share. He hit me so hard that he busted both of my eardrums . I hear hissing and ringing all day every day. So fast forward a bit. Angry little brat this day I was. November 19th 1994 I wanted to do something not sure now what it was but I wanted to go with my friends what few I had. And my mom and I got into a argument. I was so mad I looked at her and said I wish you would just die. My mom looked at me and said little man be careful of what you wish for it might just come true. Well that was a Friday evening and I had a uncle pick me up Sunday morning to go to the gun show. It was November 21/94 land be for time was the happy meal at Mac Donald's. Me and uncle David had a blast. Until we pulled into the driveway of my house. My nanny's car was in the driveway and sitting on the porch there she sat. Not a good sign. I got out of the truck ran up to nanny and said where is mom. Nanny grabbed me and pulled me close and said she's goan. She passed away in her sleep. Now fast forward a bit to spring of 95. I was into racing 4 wheelers. 90 cc class. The campground we stayed at had big fields paths hills everything I needed to keep me up for competition. Well one of the fields had a pathway behind a treeline. Now that path was at the end of the field. If you roade the field on the right side I could hit the path with full speed 70 to 90 mpy. This time instead of doing just that I decided to ride the treeline on the left side and when the opening to the pathway came up I hit my brakes power sliding in the path. As soon as I hit the throttle I found myself walking in a tunnel going to a bright light in a sense. That light was to become a field with wild flowers and trees. There walking twords me was my mom. Blue jeans flip-flop a white half sleeve shirt soft to the touch. And a fishing pole. In one hand. I ran to her. I can still smell white diamonds and cigarettes smoke still. I felt so happy so content and she grabbed my shoulders and she said little man as much as I would like to keep you here with me. You can not stay. You have things to do in life. And it's not going to make sense so don't try to. But go and do what makes you happy. I opened my eyes and it felt like the world was spinning in the wrong direction and I was about to fly off. I sat up and it felt like I was hurt but I was not sure. The 4 wheeler was still running about 50 to 100 yards away. I look down at my shit and my white shirt was red. I stood up looking for what happened and I saw it. A guide wire rusted and frad no signs no flags it blended in the background perfectly. I got on the quad and halled ass to the office of the campground I walked in and I came to in the car. My dad driving the normal speed limit to the hospital. Not one close by but almost 2 hours away MCV. When I got there I was catscanned x-rayed I had a scope gob

Last edited: