Developing UFO Style Technology

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
His antigravity statements aren't the evidence for his insanity. Haven't you read about what happened to him?
Tesla is the original "Mad Scientist." The phrase (and meme) actually came into common usage because of his story.

Harte

I'm just not convinced that being labeled as "crazy" makes one's work less legitimate.

Harte

Well, his antigravity work didn't come to anything, this we know. Nor did his flying machine ideas.

And when I say batshit crazy, I mean exactly that.

Harte

TimeFlipper

I hope i can pitch in here (y)..
After months of thinking hard, i now theorise that time per se is a Function of Frequency, leading to a Frequency Transform"...

So how am i explaining this Function of Frequency?...Firstly it starts as a Frequency Response which is the quantitative measure of the output section of a special device, in response to a stimulus and it is used to characterize the dynamics of the device (i will explain the device soon)...It is a measure of magnitude and phase of the "output" as a "Function of Frequency", in comparison to the Frequency "Input"...
An example of this is if a sine wave is inserted into the device at a given frequency, a linear system will respond at that "same frequency", but now with a certain magnitude and a certain phase angle relative to the input...

Lets look at the second part of my theory, the Frequency Transform....This is where we take the Function of Frequency which now goes into the device and becomes a Frequency Transform....Now, when we Transform something it means it completely changes the character and nature of something or someone, a sort of a "higher state" of what it originally was...for example, "The reorganisation will completely transform the nature of the entertainment industry"..or, "The power of art to transform experiences", and finally, " Whenever the camera was pointing at Caroline Munro, it would instantly transform her into a sex Goddess..sorry no pic of her today lol....This Frequency Transform is brought about within the Quantum Tunnelling Device Process, which i will explain soon..

At this point i must say that the frequencies iam talking about are all audio frequencies (AF), produced from a very simple resistor capacitor circuit fed into an old favourite of millions of people, the IC555 timer which the pulses from it goes into a Quantum Tunnelling Semiconductor, and is also the "stimulus" i referred to in my first paragraph...

Quantum Tunnelling...This is where electrons (in this case) are driven towards an impenetrable wall, but somehow manages to"tunnel" through it to the opposite side of that wall after having lost all their energy, not all the electrons tunnel through however..
During the tunnelling process the electrons enter a region (some call it the depletion zone) which i theorise would be identical to the Einstein-Rosen Bridge, or a wormhole through spacetime....The Quantum Tunnelling Device circuitry is made so that when the electrons move through the wormhole, they are returned back to the device and then they go through the whole tunnelling and retrieval process over and over again, until the power is cut..

Going back to the Frequency Transform, my theory is that the Frequency Transformation is actually lots of information gained from an alternative dimension within the wormhole...How to decode that info is yet another headache iam going to have...My final part is that i strongly believe that true White Noise of which 50% of it is contained within our universe, is an essential part of any successful time-travelling adventure....

So?..Would UFO`s use a Quantum Tunnelling Process to travel vast distances in a split second?...The hell they would!! (y) :LOL:..

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

I have complete proof that Tesla, assisted by H.G.Wells in 1899, made an anti-gravity paint that he called Cavorite, and when it dried on anything it would fly up into the sky (y)...
Tesla himself using the pseudonym of Professor Cavor, built a rocket ship and covered it with that paint and actually flew to the Moon!! :eek:..
Setting aside those faked moon landings that i have robustly written about on Paranormalis, here is the 100% proof shown in a secret video clip that i have managed to unearth!!....If anyone requires to see the complete one hour forty three minute video, please send me a private message entitled, "I demand to see ALL the proof!!"....(Spoiler Warning: this video clip is not suitable for anyone who is easily offended or in denial of the actual truth!!) :whistle:..

steven chiverton

Let's discuss how to make UFO style technology.

I was originally planning on coming up with a UFO-like technology powered by a form of warp drive to reach the aliens, but currently, I'm thinking of ways to get the aliens to reach me here on Earth.

@Classicalfan626
Why give up that hope? You would just have to study the works of Tesla, who designed UFO style technology. Work on a smaller scale, first.

There are many things you would likely have to accomplish:

- creating gravity if you want to walk around your ship
- warp drive or something similar to make trips fast
- hovering - not using rockets or propellers
- maintaining Oxygen levels for a long period of time

And of course, I have a theory that aliens DO time travel. Due to their speed, isn't it inevitable?
They could very well use a technology we have never heard of, though.

Thoughts?
you thinking like me to hey bring them to you arsk then nicely to teach you there antigravity technology

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Let's discuss how to make UFO style technology.

I was originally planning on coming up with a UFO-like technology powered by a form of warp drive to reach the aliens, but currently, I'm thinking of ways to get the aliens to reach me here on Earth.

@Classicalfan626
Why give up that hope? You would just have to study the works of Tesla, who designed UFO style technology. Work on a smaller scale, first.

There are many things you would likely have to accomplish:

- creating gravity if you want to walk around your ship
- warp drive or something similar to make trips fast
- hovering - not using rockets or propellers
- maintaining Oxygen levels for a long period of time

And of course, I have a theory that aliens DO time travel. Due to their speed, isn't it inevitable?
They could very well use a technology we have never heard of, though.

Thoughts?
you thinking like me to hey bring them to you arsk then nicely to teach you there antigravity technology

Asking about technology would be my first set of questions. Well, maybe second. "Tell me about your species" may be my first request. hehe