Developing UFO Style Technology

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Let's discuss how to make UFO style technology.

I was originally planning on coming up with a UFO-like technology powered by a form of warp drive to reach the aliens, but currently, I'm thinking of ways to get the aliens to reach me here on Earth.

@Classicalfan626
Why give up that hope? You would just have to study the works of Tesla, who designed UFO style technology. Work on a smaller scale, first.

There are many things you would likely have to accomplish:

- creating gravity if you want to walk around your ship
- warp drive or something similar to make trips fast
- hovering - not using rockets or propellers
- maintaining Oxygen levels for a long period of time

And of course, I have a theory that aliens DO time travel. Due to their speed, isn't it inevitable?
They could very well use a technology we have never heard of, though.

Thoughts?

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
I was originally planning on coming up with a UFO-like technology powered by a form of warp drive to reach the aliens, but currently, I'm thinking of ways to get the aliens to reach me here on Earth.

@Classicalfan626
Why give up that hope?
Because, as I've clearly stated over here, Hey just wanted to say hi!, if I come up with such a technology, the government will confiscate it and cover it up.

I'm not closing this thread, however, because this is a very interesting topic that may be of interest to people who want to learn these things for themselves. In fact, I thank you for starting this thread, Paula. :)

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

@Classicalfan626
Why give up that hope?
Because, as I've clearly stated over here, Hey just wanted to say hi!, if I come up with such a technology, the government will confiscate it and cover it up.

I'm not closing this thread, however, because this is a very interesting topic that may be of interest to people who want to learn these things for themselves. In fact, I thank you for starting this thread, Paula. :)

Not if you don't TELL them! Of course, all governments are spying on us, so that doesn't help.

Have you taken a look at Tesla's UFOs?

This is an hour long so I'm not watching it, but you may want to:

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I would start with Tesla's Zero Time Generator.

I've mentioned before that the generator develops a burst of speed after transitioning a specific frequency. Like the inertial force was pushing with instead of against the applied driving force. That would indicate force was behaving like a gravitational force. There is a lot of suppressed science with this device. But it's only for the curious willing to look. Apparently very few people are willing to actually build the device. It is stated in the literature that Tesla used this device to build a flying platform.

Physics vs Jaden

Amazing Person
Zenith
To be fair, how can you make UFO/Alien style technology if we have no clue what alien style technology. For all we know everything we know about physics could be wrong, and their looking at us like "What Idiots" with their technology that would break our "laws" of physics

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
To be fair, how can you make UFO/Alien style technology if we have no clue what alien style technology. For all we know everything we know about physics could be wrong, and their looking at us like "What Idiots" with their technology that would break our "laws" of physics

Ok how about: Developing technology that resembles our perception of unidentified flying objects?

Physics vs Jaden

Amazing Person
Zenith

Ok how about: Developing technology that resembles our perception of unidentified flying objects?
Works for me

Harte

Nikola Tesla on flying machines - his idea compared to others at the time (1911):
An aeroplane driven by your engine?” I asked.
“Not at all,” said Dr. Tesla. “The aeroplane is fatally defective. It is merely a toy—a sporting play-thing. It can never become commercially practical. It has fatal defects. One is the fact that when it encounters a downward current of air it is helpless. The “hole in the air” of which aviators speak is simply a downward current, and unless the aeroplane is high enough above the earth to move laterally but can do nothing but fall.”
Many sorces - it comes from a newspaper interview - article entitled "Tesla's New Monarch of Machines", New York Herald Tribune Oct.15 1911. I got this quote from here.
Tesla never came up with anything in his attempt to create a new kind of motor to propel his "flying machine."

And airplanes certainly are commercially practical.

Later in life, Tesla had gone completely over the edge into batshit crazy. There can be no dispute of this tragic fact. Tesla's writings on antigravity come from that era of his life - the last five or six years before his death.

Harte

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
And airplanes certainly are commercially practical.

He said airplanes, though, not jets. But yes, we still have airplanes and they do work. This surprises me, however, because he predicted the use of sending eachother wireless messages. How could this genius not come up with a flying machine? I have to dig up a CD of his patents that I have. I could have sworn that he had plenty of ideas.

Later in life, Tesla had gone completely over the edge into batshit crazy. There can be no dispute of this tragic fact. Tesla's writings on antigravity come from that era of his life - the last five or six years before his death.

Harte

Maybe it only seemed crazy because it was not complete.

Harte

His antigravity statements aren't the evidence for his insanity. Haven't you read about what happened to him?
Tesla is the original "Mad Scientist." The phrase (and meme) actually came into common usage because of his story.

Harte