Diatomaceous Earth

The Fifth

If it's not supposed to be in food , then i don't know why it's "food grade".

Let me tell you that everything that is fossilized it's trash for the human body when interacting. Example : petrol. Drinking from plastic bottles is not recommended .If burning petrol makes so many bad things to the nature , licking it sounds great... but i prefer glass.

Now, let me show you something : (source : wikipedia cuz i'm lazy to find other sources.)

It is used as a filtration aid, mild abrasive in products including : metal polishes and toothpaste, mechanical insecticide, absorbent for liquids, matting agent for coatings, reinforcing filler in plastics and rubber, anti-block in plastic films, porous support for chemical catalysts, cat litter, activator in blood clotting studies, a stabilizing component of dynamite.

jcolanzi

I've been using it for a little over a week. The food grade is used for removing built up toxins in the body.

I've started feeling some change, but I think it takes about three weeks for the most benefits.

I've never detoxed my body, so I have a lot to clean out.

The Fifth

Please don't use it but this is only my opinion. Use tea or some light drink instead of coffee 2 times per day and don't eat food that has more the 1-2 food preservative in it. And meat at max 2-3 in 7 days ( a week ). Do this 14 days and you'll get detoxed. The toxins are removed by pee / sweat and other biological functions the body has.

Tea is the best detox you can get . :coffee:

The word "detox" means to get the toxins out of your body but the people just say ( and they are right ) : Stop eating your everyday shit and change your diet with something light. I know cause i've been in that situation as well.

Last edited:

jcolanzi

Please don't use it but this is only my opinion. Use tea or some light drink instead of coffee 2 times per day and don't eat food that has more the 1-2 food preservative in it. And meat at max 2-3 in 7 days ( a week ). Do this 14 days and you'll get detoxed. The toxins are removed by pee / sweat and other biological functions the body has.

Tea is the best detox you can get . :coffee:

The word "detox" means to get the toxins out of your body but the people just say ( and they are right ) : Stop eating your everyday shit and change your diet with something light. I know cause i've been in that situation as well.

I use it in tea. It's working and no side effects. Also tea doesn't remove everything.

Harte

Diatomaceous earth is over 80% silica.
That's sand, to us ordinary people.

You've been flimflammed. You don't have to admit it (which can be painful,) but stop eating sand, you lunatic.

Harte

jcolanzi

Diatomaceous earth is over 80% silica.
That's sand, to us ordinary people.

You've been flimflammed. You don't have to admit it (which can be painful,) but stop eating sand, you lunatic.

Harte

Thanks for your post. I'd be much happier if we were offline and you had the courage to call me an idiot to my face. I always keep my dance card open.

I'm happy being flimflammed since the toxins have been leaving my body, my energy has increased, I concentrate better and it's the first time since my heart attack over the summer, that I can climb stairs and walk up hills without losing my breath or my heart racing.

Man they got me good.

Also the silica isn't from sand.

The Fifth

@jcolanzi He is right. That white powder is a sediment. Sand is a sediment as well. I tried to say it nicely to you and explain what it is but it's your decision if you want to ruin your body..