Diatomaceous Earth

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I still use it, but have cut back on the amount.

I've had to cut back on the various things I've been taking, because when everything is added together, the calories start getting out of hand.

I'm coming to the conclusion that the main factor in our health as in anything else is our belief system.

The main factor in my health is money -- the deductibles are so high here plus I had no insurance for a while, so years of neglect have added up to some serious problems. I may be in the hospital a lot this year. :(

Harte

I've had to cut back on the various things I've been taking, because when everything is added together, the calories start getting out of hand.

You could have kept on with the sand. It is low in calories.

Harte

jcolanzi

You could have kept on with the sand. It is low in calories.

Harte

I still use it, just less.

My health seems to be affected more by my weight than any other factor.

lamdo263

I'm wondering if anyone has had any success with food grade diatomaceous earth.
I use it now and then, but my body fashions little liths out of it that come out in my urine. It kills parasites and adds to your body in the area of getting a little more Earth into your system, over hwere foods are too refined now-a-days.

Use just a spoon tip full in my yogurt from time to time.A diatom is a focalized prehistoric dino-flagellate, found in the sea. Your' e eating their skeletons.

NaturalPhilosopher

ormus gold has the spectra of silica and calcium. both the constituent material of diatomaceous earth.

Surprise!

Bone of all life is probably as much as 50% ormus material. That's why taking ormus fills in cavities. No fillings needed.

*melts everyone down....retires*