OakFieldAlienz444

And then sometimes he just goes on a wild tantrum screaming
at the top of his voice about how he doesn't like how young men have beards. Or mustaches.
Mustaches and beards are the biggest threat to society ever. I guess?
Yet he's got a beard himself. Complains about soy boys and soy is in all his products if u look at the ingrediants.
What? lol.

Also beards are seen as being feminine now by the right wing.
Only girls have beards. ROFL. Things are weird now in society
And it's because there's this weird group of vegan men obsessed with their
beards. But not everyone with a beard is vegan.

It's almost like saying a male lion should take his mane away,
only female lions have manes. ROFL.
The right wing ironically doing gender confusion.

For the record? I hate beards too. But I have one. I try to shave it. Never goes away.

Last edited:

OakFieldAlienz444

Alex Jones is controlled opposition, a gatekeeping-half truther. I used to enjoy what he said and what he says is only narrative control. A guy like that doing what he is doing publicly.. red flag

I believe certain "conspiracies" based in lunacy are made viral just to make people who strive for truth look whacko like the flat earth and government drone bird theory. Alex Jones does a great job at this

Alex Jones has NEVER EVER embraced Flat Earth theory.
One guy called in saying it was flat and he cut him off.
He's been misrepresented in that regard. He never said the moon landing was fake either, he had like one article once that questioned it maybe.

ErinsOnlyColour

Alex Jones has NEVER EVER embraced Flat Earth theory.
One guy called in saying it was flat and he cut him off.
He's been misrepresented in that regard. He never said the moon landing was fake either, he had like one article once that questioned it maybe.
I'm not saying Alex did embrace that theory.

i am saying some theories are created to make the critical thinker group look crazy. Even though alex has not endorsed that theory he has done a magnificent job portraying his crowd as nuts by acting certain ways or saying certain things that go magically viral like " turning the frogs gay " while wearing a tin hat and making screwed up noises.

what I am saying is Alex is a half truther. He controls a group. Like the left controls the left and the right controls the right, someone must control those who wish to question.

He has been called out on having employees who were government related and more.

I watched his show for many years. Then I began to think " if he is shouting as much truth as he is leading on and he is as big and famous as he is, then why can I not comment on videos with the word bla blah blah without it getting deleted while he seems to be making millions publicly while saying what he does ? "

If Alex was a honest, 100% Truther and as big as he is you wouldn't be hearing about him or what he says. He even started promoting vexcines after a while...

alex controls a narrative. He controls a sector of people.

Last edited:

BlastTyrant

This is one of my favorite conspiracy theories lol I don't think he is, but it entertains me to watch people ask him about it on the podcasts he does lol he did a big rant about it on the joe rogan podcast, i think the first and second time he was on it Rogan brought it up.

HDRKID

I saw Alex Jones at the Houston airport years ago. I said "LOOK, it's Alex Jones. " He said. "In the flesh!" That was a happier time than now. He does seem similar to Bill Hicks. Most of what he has been saying has been coming true now. Funny, deliveries take a lot more TIME now. Also, products are more expensive.

mimi-gigapixel2.jpg

OakFieldAlienz444

My understanding is he's about to quit. He does this marketing thing every year and every milisecond he has a sale
but this time he seems really convinced he's done he sold his house and he might be on the run fearing
persecution from the NWO. All he does now is tout ResetWars, which shows he's desperate. Or wanting to appear so

BlastTyrant

My understanding is he's about to quit. He does this marketing thing every year and every milisecond he has a sale
but this time he seems really convinced he's done he sold his house and he might be on the run fearing
persecution from the NWO. All he does now is tout ResetWars, which shows he's desperate. Or wanting to appear so

He explained on JRE that he wanted to stop doing the shows soon, that he is burning him self out bad and his alchol addiction was getting the better of him, he was talking that he doesn't think he has much longer to live and he wants to spend the last bit of his life doing the stuff he likes.

The last few shows he has been on like Tim Pool he has seemed fairly happy, but that can be missleading. The guy carries InfoWars on his back, i wouldn't honestly be shocked to hear he offed him self.