Did Enhanced Memo Reveal US Govt Lied About Roswell, The Final Verdict?

OakFieldAlienz444

Wasn't criticizing Roswell, I myself posted an article about it if u looked over my posts.
Had a LONG debate about Roswell with a super skeptical member on here when I first
joined. Everything is interesting even hearsay as well.

No way was it crash test dummies, the witnesses would not say they were short and had big heads if they were.
Crash test dummies were very large and not "child-like" as witnesses describe.
The bodies are the key to the Roswell mystery, the craft is a distraction and tends to sound like Project Mogul or something similar--unless you buy into Lt. Walter Haut's testimony of the egg shaped thing.

TimeFlipper

Wasn't criticizing Roswell, I myself posted an article about it if u looked over my posts.
Had a LONG debate about Roswell with a super skeptical member on here when I first
joined. Everything is interesting even hearsay as well.

No way was it crash test dummies, the witnesses would not say they were short and had big heads if they were.
Crash test dummies were very large and not "child-like" as witnesses describe.
The bodies are the key to the Roswell mystery, the craft is a distraction and tends to sound like Project Mogul or something similar--unless you buy into Lt. Walter Haut's testimony of the egg shaped thing.
What made the Roswell Incident so famous, that blew away other UFO stories, was that high ranking and serving military officers at the time were involved including the head of the FBI at the time, J Edgar Hoover...

The general public of the day completely trusted what the military had to say about such matters, UFO`s were something new and very scary, thats why a "cover up story" had to be made up and very quickly..

OakFieldAlienz444

To this day most people buy the weather balloon or "Project Mogul" explanation except for
people who have had first hand experiences with UFO's and aliens (I have had first hand experiences with the Greys
and the UFO's so I have an automatic bias towards thinking Roswell was an alien event or a coverup of something
VERY weird at the least)

TimeFlipper

To this day most people buy the weather balloon or "Project Mogul" explanation except for
people who have had first hand experiences with UFO's and aliens (I have had first hand experiences with the Greys
and the UFO's so I have an automatic bias towards thinking Roswell was an alien event or a coverup of something
VERY weird at the least)
Of course most people today will believe in the weather balloon explanation, because their parents and grand parents believed everything what the military said and it gets passed down in the families...

As i said in a previous posting, everybody believes what the military has to say on such matters of UFO`s and Aliens which lasts in peoples minds for decades...I too have seen flying saucers, therefore i know there was a massive cover up on the Roswell Incident..

OakFieldAlienz444

The thing that bothers me the most is that they act like the only good evidence is the new navy videos
and before that ufo's were not an issue. lol.

They were ALWAYS an issue behind the scenes, as well as with many citizens of many countries.

Paranormal Conviction

VERY weird at the least)
Hello Oak

I am interested in conducting an interview with you regarding your First Hand Experiences with the Grey's and UFO's. If you are interested, please E mail [email protected]

steven chiverton

i first herd about this in an hours long video on YouTube called Roswell revisited ive listen to it all 3 times which took days but the first time it resonated with me in such a way i felt it going through my whole body like as if it triggered some memory or was trying to anyhow a mention of a race called the domain or ancient domain in it ive herd that name brought up in one of Elena denanns videos and that confirms this race must exist after all so what you hear or read in this file about them seems to be true but it sure resonates with much of what you read about from insiders etc etc

Attachments

• ALIEN_INTERVIEW_Based_On_Personal_Notes.pdf
    2 MB · Views: 4
Last edited: