Did Enhanced Memo Reveal US Govt Lied About Roswell, The Final Verdict?

lamdo263

Was a series of crashes, not just one, or one type of alien, or off world alien sect. It was such a mess that these crashes were looked on as a follies. Was because of technical improvements services had gone through post war, even had one in Mexico that US troops had to threaten Mexican Army about getting aftereffects of crash. For them, definitely a face in palm situation.

TimeFlipper

Was a series of crashes, not just one, or one type of alien, or off world alien sect. It was such a mess that these crashes were looked on as a follies. Was because of technical improvements services had gone through post war, even had one in Mexico that US troops had to threaten Mexican Army about getting aftereffects of crash. For them, definitely a face in palm situation.

The video was specifically about the most famous of all UFO incidents, the Roswell Incident of 1947... Not alluding to any other series of crashes that might be true or fake...

Wind7

Staff
FWIW.......I have family that work with M.I.
I once asked if anything about this subject was real and the answer I got was chilling.

I was pulled into a back room and told quite frankly to "never ask about this again!"

It went from just a mild question to dead serious so,
I never asked again.

:oops:

TimeFlipper

FWIW.......I have family that work with M.I.
I once asked if anything about this subject was real and the answer I got was chilling.

I was pulled into a back room and told quite frankly to "never ask about this again!"

It went from just a mild question to dead serious so,
I never asked again.

Are you referring to the Roswell Incident Windy? :)

Wind7

Staff
Yes.

And from the response, I am certain that there's more to it than we are allowed to know.

OakFieldAlienz444

This is very old news, but yeah it basically reads

"And the victims of the wreck"

and that's all you can really make out imo.
But it defeats the idea they were crash test dummies,
you would NOT call a non-living entity a "victim"

I believe Roswell happened but it's given slightly too much focus
as there were many UFO events before it even going WAAAY
back into antiquity. It's not the holy grail it's portrayed as.
There's a small chance it was something even weirder than aliens but I'm not totally certain

TimeFlipper

This is very old news, but yeah it basically reads

"And the victims of the wreck"

and that's all you can really make out imo.
But it defeats the idea they were crash test dummies,
you would NOT call a non-living entity a "victim"

I believe Roswell happened but it's given slightly too much focus
as there were many UFO events before it even going WAAAY
back into antiquity.
Of course, but those other UFO events never had the same huge response that the Roswell Incident had...Thats what i was showing...The link that was left by another member didnt prove or disprove anything, it was just hearsay..