Did Enhanced Memo Reveal US Govt Lied About Roswell, The Final Verdict?

lamdo263

i first herd about this in an hours long video on YouTube called Roswell revisited ive listen to it all 3 times which took days but the first time it resonated with me in such a way i felt it going through my whole body like as if it triggered some memory or was trying to anyhow a mention of a race called the domain or ancient domain in it ive herd that name brought up in one of Elena denanns videos and that confirms this race must exist after all so what you hear or read in this file about them seems to be true but it sure resonates with much of what you read about from insiders etc etc
Remember Steve, it wasn't just Roswell but up to fifteen or more separate crashes. Many say the PAWTAS microwave radar was responsible for cutting out the saucer's lift capabilities allowing them to drop like skipped stones.

Said in the following two links UFO crah at azteck a well kept secret - Search

TimeFlipper

they interfaced with there crafts so radar interfered and caused them to crash was one of the reasons ive read about
You might recall when Wilhelm Reich was using his "DOR cloud busting device", and a UFO flew across the path of his device, which put out all the lights on the UFO..

Reich believed "he" had caused the lights to go out of the UFO, and he feared for retaliation from the UFO inhabitants so he stopped using his device after that encounter...Basically Reich believed the UFO was using Dead Orgone Radiation Energy to fly the craft on Earth..

steven chiverton

lights go out on ufo and Reich believed he caused it it just may be the aliens themselfs switched them off and riech is claiming to of done it , sounds like he is a dreamer

TimeFlipper

lights go out on ufo and Reich believed he caused it it just may be the aliens themselfs switched them off and riech is claiming to of done it , sounds like he is a dreamer
Reich was a very intelligent guy Cobber Steve, he was a medical docotor and Sigmund Freud who was also a medical doctor, trained Reich in his own psycho-ananlysis method of psychology...Reich later brought out his own methods of psychology

Reich was mentioned in chapter severn of the Montauk Project book, "Wilhelm Reich and the phoenix project" with regards to the "Radiosonde"...Reich was jailed for 2 years for contempt of court, after the American FDA disputed his claim about his own "Orgone Accumulator" curing cancer patients, which was a slightly modified Faraday cage...

During his time in prison, tons of Reich`s books were burned which included his own style of psychology plus his literature on Orgone therapy, proving once again the pharmaceutical companies had won yet another battle...Reich died in prison a few days before he was due to apply for parole...I know you enjoy engineering topics Cousin Steve, so why not build one of Reich`s Ogone Accumulators? :cool: