Did John predict the flat earth movement?

John the Devil

In one of Johns posts he said:

Posted by John Titor on 01-28-2001 06:35 AM

My initial flight was from 2036 to 1975 (61 yrs). I then went from 1975 to 2000 (25 yrs.) Later this year, one of two favorable windows will open and I will return to my 2036 (35 yrs.) I am here now for personal reasons. The web page is not mine. I have been speaking online for about three months and the page is a collection of the various documents and pictures I have sent to other individuals.

Also, I realize there is no way for anyone to believe me with absolute certainty so I hope I’m at least entertaining. You may be interested to know that even in 2036, there are a large number of people who don’t believe in time travel. Are you sure the world is round?

Such an innocuous statement. If I were time travelling however and I wanted to share information about the future I wouldn't create anagrams, or send dead space that could be easily verified as a space bar character strokes while claiming it was "missing text due to a causality detector censoring it." I would drop hints of context in the plain structure of the text that were meant to get back to the persons who I really wanted to communicate with.

And so I ask you, do you think this was on purpose? or not? John Titor was a very good writer. He was smart and witty and liked to use language and prose as a means to communicate, not just to riddle his way into your Harte's. I think he was referring to the upcoming flat earth movement we see today.

What do you think?

Bear with me here. I'm kind of rusty at making an argument so this won't be too extensive on my analysis and thought. I am more interested in seeing some of your arguments because some of you are very good at research and analysis. I however, am not that good at it.

Wikipedia mentions this (I know many of you hate wikipedia any time it is used as a source for any discussion of any kind- save that never ending and unresolvable argument for another thread please...)

" In 2004, Daniel Shenton (not related to Samuel)[25] resurrected the Flat Earth Society, basing it around a web-based discussion forum.[26] This eventually led to the official relaunch of the society in October 2009,[27] and the creation of a new website, featuring a public collection of flat Earth literature and a wiki.[28] Moreover, the society began accepting new members for the first time since 2001, with musician Thomas Dolby becoming the first to join the newly reconvened society.[29] As of July 2017, over 500 people have become members."

The original founder of the flat Earth Society in the US, Samuel Shenton formed the first Modern flat earth society in 1956. Sometime later he died handing it off to Charles Johnson, a member of the society who himself promoted it and spoke out against NASA and scientific institutions often times clashing with them in conferences and the like.

Here is the forum if you are interested in learning more about them. It goes pretty deep in my opinion and for the record I am not a flat earther. Flat Earth Society Forum

This Post was all around the time the original Modern Flat Earth Society died out and had little notoriety left apparently dying just a few months after John's post above in January of 2001 with the death of the current caretaker of the society Charles Johnson in March of 2001. Coincidentally this was around the time that JT left our worldline according to the story of Johns visit. (Makes one wonder- did John Titor Kill Charles Johnson? Maybe he was really a TT hitman. Maybe Charles saw this post, contacted him and this was how John was able to track him down and take him out. Nahhhh. Couldn't be true.)

So from Titors view, if he was in-deed knowledgeable about the flat earth society history from a future perspective, he probably knew it was dying out in a couple months with the original societies successor to the founder in 2001 and the society would resurrect shortly after in 2004. By planting this message he could be leaving some evidence for others to find that would contribute to proving he really did indeed visit and was indeed a TT from another worldline with a 2-3% deviation.

So many of his predictions were speculated to almost come true only to be snubbed out by the election of president Obama (who came out of left field) which prevented Hillary from becoming the democratic nominee during the primaries and was the oft suggested cause of the future civil war predicted by John Titor being cryptic about the gender of the next president. That one change in history (a first woman president who held on to her power base tightly) as opposed to the first black president of the United States, would have altered the course of history greatly.

But could something as small as a change in the history of the flat Earth society have changed the presidency? Or could predicting it in a hint have caused changes to manifest that made a much greater deviation than "2-3%"? Johns posts would have to be filled with hints, and possibly disinformation. Such as direct predictions that wouldn't come true so that the hint message gets overlooked.

This is getting really paranoid and I am offering no evidence other than speculation as I think this through out loud. But the idea that there are hints that are much more subtle in his posts is one that I have thought about often over the years, in the shower, cruising down the highway, grilling in the backyard and looking at the stars. I am going to go review some his posts and look for more hints related to flat earth to see if there was some significant relevance to this off the cuff remark. In the meantime spew fire and brimstone & decry this written monolog as poppycock while I look for some more delusional connections to "support" or to debunk this thought myself.

Let's hear what you think as to why he said this?

JohnTitor2063

In one of Johns posts he said:

Posted by John Titor on 01-28-2001 06:35 AM

My initial flight was from 2036 to 1975 (61 yrs). I then went from 1975 to 2000 (25 yrs.) Later this year, one of two favorable windows will open and I will return to my 2036 (35 yrs.) I am here now for personal reasons. The web page is not mine. I have been speaking online for about three months and the page is a collection of the various documents and pictures I have sent to other individuals.

Also, I realize there is no way for anyone to believe me with absolute certainty so I hope I’m at least entertaining. You may be interested to know that even in 2036, there are a large number of people who don’t believe in time travel. Are you sure the world is round?

Yes. I believe John Titor was talking about the Flat Earth movement here.