Debate Did Nikola Tesla visit the future?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Did Nikola Tesla visit the future, or was he simply so smart that he knew which direction technology was going?

1632396978742.png

My guess is that he was just THAT SMART and could see the possibilities, but there are also rumors that he built in a time machine in Colorado and that's why his lab was burned down.

Thoughts for or against?

TimeFlipper

Did Nikola Tesla visit the future, or was he simply so smart that he knew which direction technology was going?

View attachment 12474

My guess is that he was just THAT SMART and could see the possibilities, but there are also rumors that he built in a time machine in Colorado and that's why his lab was burned down.

Thoughts for or against?
At this moment in time (forgive the pun) i dont believe the situation Tesla was in when he nearly killed himself through electrocution and "thought" he saw the past and the future flash in front of his eyes....Fortunately for Tesla his assistant was there to switch off the electrical supply...

Consider this, was that actually a suicide attempt on Teslas part?, i dont believe he would have been careless enough to make such a basic error of not grounding his electrical supply, or of accidentally creating a "short circuit"...

What period in time would Tesla have been capable of building a safe and accurate time-machine, would it be in the late 1800s, or in the 1900s or the 1920s or 1930s?...Please do not bring up the HDR..

Last edited:

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
At this moment in time (forgive the pun) i dont believe the situation Tesla was in when he nearly killed himself through electrocution and "thought" he saw the past and the future flash in front of his eyes....Fortunately for Tesla his assistant was there to switch off the electrical supply...

Consider this, was that actually a suicide attempt on Teslas part?, i dont believe he would have been careless enough to make such a basic error of not grounding his electrical supply, or of accidentally creating a "short circuit"...

What period in time would Tesla have been capable of building a safe and accurate time-machine, would it be in the late 1800s, or in the 1900s or the 1920s or 1930s?...Please do not bring up the HDR..

Since you put it that way, it sounds like sabotage. Many greedy rich people wanted to stop his free energy projects.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Excellent point Paula, but you didnt tell me in which decade Tesla was supposed to have created his Time-Machine..

You're making me do research! lol Various notes below.....

Looks like I got the wrong lab. The fire occured here...

1895 - Lab fire. New York. Destruction of the Tesla Laboratory by Fire from the Tesla Universe Article Collection
(Lots of rich people politics involved in that one)

1899 - Built and later abandoned Colorado lab: Nikola Tesla

Tesla was quoted saying:
‘I could see the past, present and future all at the same time.’

Many use that quote, but do not provide any information and just assume he built a time machine.

I can't seem to find the old article about him time traveling in Colorado. I know, I know, it doesn't mean it's true.
I was interested to find out what the sources of information were.

Anyone else want to do some digging, too?

Last edited:

Mayhem

Zenith
The question is for me, did Tesla give the .............. to another when he knew the time was up.

A side shoot was his papers where given to Trumps uncle, but that would be before they were vetted, think about that:)

Now who got them.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
The question is for me, did Tesla give the .............. to another when he knew the time was up.

A side shoot was his papers where given to Trumps uncle, but that would be before they were vetted, think about that:)

Now who got them.

I wonder if we can find the papers via the U.S. Freedom of Information Act. Of course, 90% of the papers will be Sharpied.

Mayhem

Zenith
Tesla was quoted saying:
‘I could see the past, present and future all at the same time.’

Its similar to a saying he walks in a line not before or after but at being in the moment

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
What were the papers called that Trump's uncle allegedly took? The CIA reading room seems to only have a crapload of journals and abstracts. It would take a long time to sift through these.