Did Police Lie About Alabama Mall Shooter? Is the Shooter Still Out There?

Common Sense Conspiracy

Conspiracy Blog
A shooting incident at the Galleria in Hoover, AL on Thanksgiving night captured national headlines. It was right in the middle of all the Black Friday (which has now morphed into Black Thursday Night) hoopla. There were extra police already on the scene anticipating mischief from holiday shoppers, so the shooter was neutralized quickly, according to police. However, there are people questioning the official account of things, including the alleged shooter’s family.

Emantic Fitzgerald Bradford Jr., known as EJ to friends and family, is the son of a police officer and was home for Thanksgiving leave as an active officer of the army. His family is adamant that he was not the shooter and may have even been trying to stop the real shooter. Hoover Police not only shot EJ but then refused to get medical attention as he passed away from gunshot wounds at their hands. Meanwhile, his family insists, the real shooter escaped.

The family is saying that the Hoover Police knew this, but went ahead and declared this young man the shooter in order to calm a frantic public. After all, Black Friday shopping is important to the economy, and they certainly didn’t want anyone to be afraid to come back to the Galleria. The family also claims to have video of the officers refusing to help the young man as he was passing away.

EDIT: The Hoover Police have now bowed to the pressure and admitted that the shooter is still “most likely” at large. This means they are possibly admitting to a major conspiracy.

We will continue to follow this story as it develops.

Source: Common Sense Conspiracy

captainawesome1701

Hoover P.O. are cowards. Myself and 3 other guys were pulled over in "89. Cops waited for 4 backup cars and a total of 9 officers before dragging us out of my friends car. We were handcuffed and frisked at gunpoint w/o being told what was going on. After about an hour of sitting on the side of HWY 31 we were allowed to leave. Seems we were acting suspicious. We were pulled over because I had flicked ashes from my cigar out the back window. Charged with littering. Next day we were the talk of our highschool. So many people had seen us pulled over. Lots of rumors. We never told them about the littering. Just let the rumors fly.

TimeFlipper

Hoover P.O. are cowards. Myself and 3 other guys were pulled over in "89. Cops waited for 4 backup cars and a total of 9 officers before dragging us out of my friends car. We were handcuffed and frisked at gunpoint w/o being told what was going on. After about an hour of sitting on the side of HWY 31 we were allowed to leave. Seems we were acting suspicious. We were pulled over because I had flicked ashes from my cigar out the back window. Charged with littering. Next day we were the talk of our highschool. So many people had seen us pulled over. Lots of rumors. We never told them about the littering. Just let the rumors fly.

Trekkie

If the police lied and the shooter was still out there then the shooter would still be shooting wouldn't the shooter