Did she actually change the past

FallNWolf

Hey

I'be been on several forums like this, ATS, LouiseHauck, astraldynamics, trying to find a way to change the past.

I was just curious about one woman, from 2008, who i think have posted on ATS and LouisHauck.

On here, i think she was mentioned in this post: Buying an HDR Machine #3

Is it possible that the when people physically travel back in time they do not remember when they return? If you mess with your timeline you would erase all memory of even buying an HDR.
I talked to Steven and he told me that HDRKid talked to a woman who bought a machine to travel back in time and save her son. When she returned she had no recollection about it. Apparently, HDRKid called her a few days after she had set her date to travel and she had no clue who he was and her son was safe and in college.
Could that be the reason we never hear of successful time travel? Because the people who do go back and change their past don't remember trying in the first place? I mean it's kinda hard to prove something you don't remember doing...

I have found this post from anonymous user on ATS, from sep 2, 2008. A ~REAL~ time travel machine, the HDR device , page 6

I wish I could split the cost with you RiverGoddess cause I would like to try one too. I need to save my son from an accident so I really am interested in anyone who has used the HDR. There seem to be several with astral travel success, but I think I need physical travel and I haven't found anyone confessing to that.

There is a person called HDRKID with a website by the same name who says he or she has a close working relationship with Steven Gibbs, but they also sound like they might be 16 so I haven't taken much stock in their posts.

Anyone out there bought and tried one yet?

MourningMother

I also think she has posted on here 10 aug.2008: Changing the Past - How to (Part II) | LouiseHauck.com

Anyways, i really hope she actually did change her past, or came to terms with it.
Would be interesting if anyone knew more about her though, what she planned to do, IF in fact she did change anything.
Although, wouldnt her posts then dissapear?

Last edited:

conscious9

Surprised there aren't any replies. This is one of the most important posts I've seen on this site. Thanks for sharing.

tflofasho

Yeah she changed it alright. Did a good job forging stuff.

HDRKID

Hi Wolf:
I believe that time travellers can go back change events and make a mess. Sadly, the result is the terrible world we are in. Perhaps every time we fix one error... we cause many more. Certainly, that is how it seems.

FallNWolf

Hi Wolf:
I believe that time travellers can go back change events and make a mess. Sadly, the result is the terrible world we are in. Perhaps every time we fix one error... we cause many more. Certainly, that is how it seems.

Could you give some more information about what you remember about that woman?

Heart broken mom

I was wondering I've read on here that hdrkid took quite some time a year or years before being able to use the HDR. But the story with the mother that went back to save her son only had the machine for a few days and said she was successful. I'm wondering with the love and determination that she had to bring her son back from the accident that killed him played a part in her being successful in such a short period of time having the machine?

FallNWolf

We don't know if she actually was successful though. So far its just 2 (maybe partly 3) posts that supports a story.

I also don't know why some people are so stingy about sharing information.