Did sin enter the world through Adam, Satan or Yahweh?

Gnostic Christian

Did sin enter the world through Adam, Satan or Yahweh?

Most, as well as scriptures, say that it was through Adam, even though Christians sing that Adam’s sin was a happy fault and necessary to Yahweh’s plan.

Given the necessity, Adam, from that, may not be the culpable one and his punishment would be unjust.

Satan had already sinned in heaven before being cast into Eden.

It can be truthfully said that she was the first sinner on earth if we ignore Yahweh.

Further, would you say that Eve sinned, given that Satan or the talking serpent deceived her?

That deception would take lies, and that is a sin, and that sin also preceded Adam’s sin.

Many do not see what the serpent says as a lie, which complicates things.

Was the initial sin, regardless of who did it, a happy fault and necessary to god’s plan like Christians sing in their Exultet hymn?

Did Yahweh lie when he told Adam that he would die if he educated himself with the knowledge in the Tree of Knowledge?

Why and how does knowledge kill us?

If it does, should we keep our children as blind to it as Adam and Eve initially were?

The Eden myth can get quite complicated, especially when Christians call it a fall, then say it was necessary so as not to derail Yahweh’s plan.

This last being what the Jews wrote into their myth and which they say is not the Original Sin of the Christian interpretation, but more like the Original virtue that the Jews call it.

The opposite of what Christianity says, if you ignore their happy fault view.

In terms of first sin, I see Yahweh, since sin was necessary to him as the first sinner, followed by Satan, Yahweh’s loyal opposition and teacher of humankind, and then Adam.

Why Eve at the end of Genesis 3 has to then be second class to Adam, --- he shall rule over you, --- would seem like Yahweh punishing the wrong party.

Thoughts?

Regards
DL

titorite

Ghostbusters 2016 is where sin came in.

That or perhaps the tree of knowledge could be aligorical for mind altering things. Once you know what it feels like one cant unfeel it.

Gnostic Christian

Ghostbusters 2016 is where sin came in.

That or perhaps the tree of knowledge could be aligorical for mind altering things. Once you know what it feels like one cant unfeel it.

That is not indicated by the script or story line.

It speak of our gain of our moral sense.

Regards
DL

HDRKID

The bible says:

Romans 5:11-12
Not only that, but we also rejoice in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have now received reconciliation. Therefore, just as sin entered the world through one man, and death through sin, so also death was passed on to all men because all sinned.

OK, so
eve is not a man. Satan is an angel, and Yahweh is God. That means Adam is responsible for our sin.

1 Corinthians 15:21-22
For since death came through a man, the resurrection of the dead comes also through a man. For as in Adam all die, so in Christ, all will be made alive.

Numbers 23:19
God is not a man,
so he does not lie. He is not human, so he does not change his mind. Has he ever spoken and failed to act? Has he ever promised and not carried it through?

Gnostic Christian

OK, so eve is not a man. Satan is an angel, and Yahweh is God. That means Adam is responsible for our sin.

Even though Adam was not the first to sin either in heaven or on earth?

Christians sing in their Exultet hymn that Adam's sin was a happy fault and necessary to god's plan.

Would you not do as Adam did or would you derail god's plan?

Regards
DL

alpha centauri

@Gnostic Christian

Where do you include Atlantis and other cultures like Lemuria? Because Platon said Atlantis existed in a timeframe, that was before the garden of Eden was according to the bible. Or do only the biblical scriptures count?

I believe that the garden of Eden existed, but not before Atlantis. It was something different in my opinion.

Gnostic Christian

@Gnostic Christian

Where do you include Atlantis and other cultures like Lemuria? Because Platon said Atlantis existed in a timeframe, that was before the garden of Eden was according to the bible. Or do only the biblical scriptures count?

I believe that the garden of Eden existed, but not before Atlantis. It was something different in my opinion.

If Atlantis and Lemuria existed, I don't care.

They would remain just two more locations that could be imaginary or myth or real and disappeared.

In the grand scheme of things, it makes absolutely no difference does it?

Eden was likely a real place but certainly not the Eden in the biblical myth.

There are/were many myths of the, --- Garden Of Delights, --- that all major kingdoms in the Middle East had.

I have a link somewhere on this if you want it.

Regards
DL

alpha centauri

In the grand scheme of things, it makes absolutely no difference does it?
If they existed as discribed by some scholars. Sin would have entered there.
Atlantis was destroyed, because of their sins.

You probably know the name "law of one". This is a positive or right-hand-path teaching. This was teached there by positive groups. But there was also a different teaching with the name of "the sons of Belial" (I think that was the name. I am not sure). They had both highly evolved positive beings and they had also negative beings.
But sin would have existed there.