Did sin enter the world through Adam, Satan or Yahweh?

Gnostic Christian

If they existed as discribed by some scholars. Sin would have entered there.
Atlantis was destroyed, because of their sins.

You probably know the name "law of one". This is a positive or right-hand-path teaching. This was teached there by positive groups. But there was also a different teaching with the name of "the sons of Belial" (I think that was the name. I am not sure). They had both highly evolved positive beings and they had also negative beings.
But sin would have existed there.

Again, even if all true, in the grand scheme of things it makes no difference.

We already know of a number of underwater cities, and what you have said of Atlantis and Lemuria would apply to anywhere.

No?

As to sin; wherever there are humans you will find sin.

Sin is built into our evolution and without it we would not exist.

Sin happens every time we compete and create a loser to that competition.

Regards
DL

alpha centauri

What sin did you have in mind, and how can you know that for a fact?
I was retelling, what others told. I dont know for sure. I was phrasing it incorrectly. The Atlantis story is told by severel beings that can travel through the astral plane. A few of them can also time travel on the astral plane(this is a time travel forum that is why I came here). Furthermore people that channel telling about Atlantis.

The hermetic practitioner of the system of Franz Bardon William Mistele made a story about Atlantis. You can read it if you are interested. I dont know if it is an exact story or he added and invented things. But that is a good teaching story for spiritual principles and magic. But he definitely says Atlantis existed.

Gnostic Christian

I was retelling, what others told. I dont know for sure. I was phrasing it incorrectly. The Atlantis story is told by severel beings that can travel through the astral plane. A few of them can also time travel on the astral plane(this is a time travel forum that is why I came here). Furthermore people that channel telling about Atlantis.

The hermetic practitioner of the system of Franz Bardon William Mistele made a story about Atlantis. You can read it if you are interested. I dont know if it is an exact story or he added and invented things. But that is a good teaching story for spiritual principles and magic. But he definitely says Atlantis existed.

Stories are great, but you also have to decide what you think is knowable and what is not knowable.

If your mind is too open, then garbage might find a way in.

There has never been any supernatural of magical examples for us to ponder so to believe in those concepts without proof is to be gullible.

I had a hunch that telepathy was real from a young age. I did not let myself fully believe in it till I had a victim to it, that I created. I call the mind I touched telepathically a victim, because she named herself so as she felt like she had been assaulted.

Perhaps that is why telepathy is so rare.

Unfortunately it leaves no proof or I could have taken the million $ prize that Randy has offered for proof of a real six sense.

Regards
DL

alpha centauri

There has never been any supernatural of magical examples for us to ponder so to believe in those concepts without proof is to be gullible.

I had a hunch that telepathy was real from a young age. I did not let myself fully believe in it till I had a victim to it, that I created. I call the mind I touched telepathically a victim, because she named herself so as she felt like she had been assaulted.

Perhaps that is why telepathy is so rare.

Unfortunately it leaves no proof or I could have taken the million $ prize that Randy has offered for proof of a real six sense.

Regards
DL
Thank you for your story. I think that is the normal energy transfer. You can use the ability for good, but you have to train it. If you love the person like Jesus loved all others, then positive energy should be transferred. And the person should have a positive feeling instead of a negative one.

My definition is that magic is a change of consciousness. This part was proven through the placebo effect. It is not proven in the way most people think magic can be.

One example:
You can change your testosterone, if your football club wins or loses. That was proven by studies. You have to study the stuff to know it. But this is scientific not esoteric.

And this is the same with other hormones. I think your ability is not a supernatural ability and everybody can have it ,if they train it. You just have a better access than others at the moment. Because you have another balance in your mind/body/spirit. The effect on the body can be measured, of course.

Randy is a negative magician according to David Icke. I dont know if that is true. But if he is, he probably can block your energy and no effect will happen. I would go to someone neutral and not one who wants to grab as much money as possible through scepticism like Randy.

Last edited:

Gnostic Christian

Thank you for your story. I think that is the normal energy transfer. You can use the ability for good, but you have to train it. If you love the person like Jesus loved all others, then positive energy should be transferred. And the person should have a positive feeling instead of a negative one.

My definition is that magic is a change of consciousness. This part was proven through the placebo effect. It is not proven in the way most people think magic can be.

One example:
You can change your testosterone, if your football club wins or loses. That was proven by studies. You have to study the stuff to know it. But this is scientific not esoteric.

And this is the same with other hormones. I think your ability is not a supernatural ability and everybody can have it ,if they train it. You just have a better access than others at the moment. Because you have another balance in your mind/body/spirit. The effect on the body can be measured, of course.

Randy is a negative magician according to David Icke. I dont know if that is true. But if he is, he probably can block your energy and no effect will happen. I would go to someone neutral and not one who wants to grab as much money as possible through scepticism like Randy.

I agree that there is nothing supernatural going on in telepathy.

I do not agree on an energy transfer. I think we are all private people and have natural shields to block entry because once in, nothing remains private and we all have little secrets we want to hide. Likely out of shame.

David Ike is out to lunch, IMO, so you might doubt his words.

If you are into hormones and their effect, this scholar is well informed. We are indeed effected quite a bit by our chemistry.

This one is longer but an eye opener.

Regards
DL

titorite

If telepathy aint a real thing that can be learned and utilized then how did the scientist geeks build the machines that utilizes them spots for machine assisted telepathy?

Gnostic Christian

If telepathy aint a real thing that can be learned and utilized then how did the scientist geeks build the machines that utilizes them spots for machine assisted telepathy?

While there might be a relationship to our sending out signals to machines and sending them out to another mind, I do not think the relationship is that close.

One has feedback while the other does not.

That is the p[roof of telepathy while the other is just densing a thought process.

Regards
DL