Did we just get proof of alien visitation or just a hoax ?

The Fifth

/x/ - Paranormal » Thread #19631067

This story has been posted on 4Chan and to sum it up , "an alien" created it using an AI to chat with us untill its species found its distress signal because it had no fuel left to go home. There are many people who said a bunch of coordinates and this post creator flew there and took a photo in a "birds eye view". There is a user who lured this spaceship to his coordinates and took a picture with his phone saying it's real. What do you think ? Hoax or spaceship visitation ?

PS : There are childish comments on that site of people saying stupid things so it's pretty long. You would have to read it all to understand. Another thing is this : There are plenty of youtube videos explaining what happend so make sure you google them.

My opinion is that the pictures are a bad photoshop attempt as if they had an advanced civilization , they would have something better than our 16k video resolution. Or at least a decent 720p ... sloppy craftsmanship :coffee:

Carl Miller

Probably another hoax. But although we still do not have a mind blowing evidence of ETS coming down the ramp to shake hands with people on Times Square there are compelling evidences.
One of the most startling evidence occurred in Varginha Minas Gerais State, Brazil. At least 100 people had contact of the third degree to crypto zoo like animals resembling reptoid. Three horned suffering creatures bending forward and sweating like mantis. There were contacted on the streets of the Southern town. Now physicians and nurses had 4th degree contact to them as those professionals tried to relieve the creatures pain.
Of course the authorities who were on the track got in a hurry. They had scrambled their helicopters as they noticed Et crafts hovering over the skies of Brazilian south region. You know how their protocols are.

Carl Miller

Varginha - often referred to as the Brazilian Roswell.

Exactly, you know I live in southern Brazil not that far away from Varginha. It is a town of little commerce surrounded little farms. Sort of simple minded people. They got frightened to death as they came across the weird brownish reptoid like creatures. Three girls got so afraid they hardly could tell others what they saw. Then a little crowd surrounded the beasts until the police came to disperse the little crowd.
Authorities from USA came as fast as lightning to teach Varginha authorities how to deal with the situation. You know USA is much more than a country.
I personally believe what people saw.

ZeoEmeraude

When they land outside my house here in Roswell, you better believe I'm gonna snap some pics and try to steal their ship. I need a new ride anyway. Cows beware!

The Fifth

Yes yes , then you will become the alien in this charade. Taking cows and doing experiments. ::LOL::

65d340d73b83d270e8cd3228625d1f47--wtf-funny-atheist-humor.jpg

Last edited: