Did Yahweh do us a favor by denying us eternal life?

Gnostic Christian

It seems that the older I get, the less enjoyable and desirable the thought of living eternally becomes, even though I am quite pleased with how my life has evolved and how I will end this life.

Be it with a body here on earth, or as a spirit in some heaven, I cannot imagine anyone living eternally and enjoying it.

It would be like living watching the same T V program running over and over and over, since there is nothing new under the sun. All would be seen as allegories and or analogous of other situations.

Thoughts?

Regards
DL

NaturalPhilosopher

basically yup.

trick is though, time travel tech makes people immortal as a side effect. Ya just stop aging.
same time you get psychic abilities. With those you can control the immortality.

Secret is earth is a giant prison. There's invisible tech all over to try to destroy the time energy that makes ya immortal and psychic. Other planets don't live like us. They live in the natural environment god created. So everyone is healthy and happy.

On those planets you don't need time travel tech. Just need clean living and meditation to gain abilities.
time travel tech energy and spiritual energy are the same thing. the tech overcomes the secret negative tech that cancels people's spiritual energies. Once overcome you become what you're supposed to be.

Being immortal anywhere is pretty amazing. Universe opens it's secrets to those people.

Last edited:

dimension-1hacker

basically yup.

trick is though, time travel tech makes people immortal as a side effect. Ya just stop aging.
same time you get psychic abilities. With those you can control the immortality.

Secret is earth is a giant prison. There's invisible tech all over to try to destroy the time energy that makes ya immortal and psychic. Other planets don't live like us. They live in the natural environment god created. So everyone is healthy and happy.

On those planets you don't need time travel tech. Just need clean living and meditation to gain abilities.
time travel tech energy and spiritual energy are the same thing. the tech overcomes the secret negative tech that cancels people's spiritual energies. Once overcome you become what you're supposed to be.

Being immortal anywhere is pretty amazing. Universe opens it's secrets to those people.
prove it.

dimension-1hacker

It seems that the older I get, the less enjoyable and desirable the thought of living eternally becomes, even though I am quite pleased with how my life has evolved and how I will end this life.

Be it with a body here on earth, or as a spirit in some heaven, I cannot imagine anyone living eternally and enjoying it.

It would be like living watching the same T V program running over and over and over, since there is nothing new under the sun. All would be seen as allegories and or analogous of other situations.

Thoughts?

Regards
DL
just stuff your face with all the healthy foods and powdered foods you can eat every day, and you will feel like you are physically in your 20's foverever

Gnostic Christian

basically yup.

I see a lot of speculative nonsense, which is what all talk of some un-proven supernatural realm is.

Prove me wrong, or give some evidence for your speculations.

Regards
DL

Gnostic Christian

just stuff your face with all the healthy foods and powdered foods you can eat every day, and you will feel like you are physically in your 20's foverever

Fat people may look like 20 but their health is generally rather poor.

That has little to do with wanting to live eternally or not.

Eternity = boooooring.

Regards
DL

dimension-1hacker

Fat people may look like 20 but their health is generally rather poor.

That has little to do with wanting to live eternally or not.

Eternity = boooooring.

Regards
DL
eating as many healthy powdered foods every day decreases your weight and exponentially boosts health; eternity is boring only if you let it. If eating allot of carbs though, exersize for an hour a day, and consume 3500 calories per day.

Gnostic Christian

eating as many healthy powdered foods every day decreases your weight and exponentially boosts health; eternity is boring only if you let it. If eating allot of carbs though, exersize for an hour a day, and consume 3500 calories per day.

You speak as if you have direct knowledge of eternal life.

I have none. You win.

Regards
DL