Did You Ever Feel Like You Weren't Born In The Right Time Period?

TimeNot_0

Yang and Yin. Only reason is because other people want people (me then) to feel that way. Don't like this, don't like that, say they can do this, say they can do that. No, it is not so much the time, as it is with these type of people who claim the future is gone. Well, it is to a point, and I think (in my opinion) that they helped to lead up to it. (besides the usual - life only lasts so long).
Is there anything else besides good or evil??

I just think that humans have a limited time in this Universe, and the Universe will change, and with that a new species come along and humans will go the way of the dinosaurs, because of the attitude. That will probably take a long time though, and with that, these type of people also think that there is not much time, because things should change. Yes, it should, but are they really helping it along?? I have my doubts perhaps on that. And it is Yin and Yang then in opposite. o_0

---------------------------------------------------------------
This is the help that is all I can do a little of and then it is not so great, but this is also not my life totally either.

Through The Wormhole!

Faster than a speeding bullet, but not quite as fast as Santa Claus on Christmas Eve!
Trance Disco John Titor! Eat your heart out John Travolta, there's a new John (johns) in town.
Disco Mamas get ready! (Transwarp)

Not suited for any particular purpose. WARNING! The Video is supplied "AS IS". The user must assume the entire risk of watching this VIDEO. Epileptic people are advised to heed this warning and use caution so as to not have an epilepsy attack and use appropriate procedures until such watching of this VIDEO can be determined to be detrimental or not.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKQc_9JdcvE

with a little but not much humor then!

JasperMoon

I would have liked to have been born in a Star Trek like universe. Many people always said I was far ahead of my time and I think that at times. But here I am. I need to stop procrastinating, too. Is there some kind of REAL energy drink out there I can drink to get my get up and go back?

Monica Brannan

This is a late post but... One of my friends always had a connection with the 90s and wished she was born earlier she was born in 97. She wanted to be born in the late 60s or the 70s or even the early 80s to truly experience the 90s.

Blue Wolf

#1 Wolf in Investigation
I did feel like that a few times when I was younger. Sometimes I felt like life seemed better back then compared to today. I thought it was funny and it made me wonder if I was a time traveller.

I didn't ask myself serious question about being a time traveller, I'm not a time traveller.I know, life wasn't easier or better back then!

Did you ever ask yourself questions regarding if you did belong here or not? What if you life would have been better if you were born in the past? Perhaps you're that kind of person who should live in medieval times?

Did you ever feel that you don't belong here?
I don't usually feel as though I belong in a single place.
I'd rather stroll over to each time period and get a taste of them.

I'd like to go back to the 80s and 90s for the great style taste and for the old bulletin board systems.

I would go to the future because that's where I feel like I belong most and I'd snatch up some tech.
I'm sure there is a time where the government would be easier to hack so I'd do that too.
I would like to go to the moment where George Washington saw a UFO.

I'd jump into the whole saucer craze that was taking place near 1947.
I'd like to go to the early 2000s because of the music.
Although, 80s and 90s have great music also.

Blue Wolf

#1 Wolf in Investigation
I feel as though I should have been born in the future, or sometime during the 50s or so, or basically anytime other than now because right now people my age group are nothing like me, I've always had a completely different mindset, I've always had way different interests, and I even look quite a bit different from them. I feel like if I was born in a future even further engulfed in technology and sleep was not required then I would fit in quite nicely.
You think people in your age group are nothing like you?

Try being 14.
I can't even hold an intelligent conversation before they interrupt it with some unimportant subject.

"What are your thoughts on time displacement?" "Potato!"

RogerJ

Lussorio Sock Puppet
I can offer an explanation for that sensation. There been subtle changes sometimes by accident of the space-time continuum. This forum hasn't always existed and neither has some of the members. As it currently is, there's new people and and people that no longer are who they were. The changes are very subtle but there are changes has the space-time continuum has changed. You @Num7 where in one time-line female. Deja vu sometimes is simply the remembering of a previous time-line it's now extinct.

Last edited:

Blue Wolf

#1 Wolf in Investigation
I can offer an explanation for that sensation. There been subtle changes sometimes by accident of the space-time continuum. This forum hasn't always existed and neither has some of the members. As it currently is, there's new people and and people that no longer are who they were. The changes are very subtle but there are changes has the space-time continuum has changed. You @Num7 where in one time-line female. Deja vu sometimes is simply the remembering of a previous time-line it's now extinct.
What was I?