Confirmed Hoax Dimension Theory Of Temporal Travel

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeoEmeraude

I think he does hate it TimeFlipper. I mean this kat is really trying hard to convince us of....well, nothing at all. Nothing to validate his claims other than a toolbox with tape on it....(what a joke...I literally laughed for about 15 minutes on that one) and lame excuses when asked real validation questions. You fail bub...plain and simple. If I were going to travel to the past, future, etc. I would want to know as much technical aspects about my device as possible...Cause ya know shit is gonna happen and if you can't fix it...you are assed out. You know you are a hoax dude...just admit it and get on with your life....Trust me...at this point it is becoming more hilarious as each day passes.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I do have a question for you, though, Lussy. Can you send messages through a singularity and perhaps create an inter-universal internet with satellites and black holes?

TimeFlipper

You are really trying very hard to try to convince members that you are a time-traveller, and you keep coming up with these excuses after i busted you....lag dimension=virtual dimension fact...not a lagging dimension that you have just thought up, or a latency dimension you mentioned before, im waiting to see what next you come up with lol...You must really believe our members are stupid and not capable of seeing right through you..
Im sorry to have busted your bubble Mr Lussorio from Rugby Warwickshire, but i have and you hate it dont you :D

I already told you that the person whose name you pulled of face-book is not me, which once I've got film footage up of me and my device "online" you will see. I've already had to assist another valued member of this forum in getting a picture taken down you posted without permission. I learnt along time ago that people are obsessed by the very things they fear. Would you like your details on line @TimeFlipper, methinks not. Please stick to the topic of the treads rather than go off in to some rant about me that are based on guesses and half-baked notions.
Im looking forward to seeing that device of yours, just make certain that when you do go forward in time with your time-lagging latency dimensional machine, that you will show us all indisputable video evidence of the future by using *Einsteins 3 future Newspaper headlines Test*, or something very similar, we wont accept anything less :D..This should be fun, i cant wait to see it :ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.